• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Acid08

Banned
Torres also had another major surgery on his knee, will be out for a long time. Look at this hot bottom six action:

Wingels-Sheppard-Kennedy
Scott-Desjardins-Brown

A+ offseason

Revenant

@PollakOnSharks: Thornton on losing #SJSharks C: "It’s a big honor and it’s a big responsibility so it’s a little strange when they take it away from you."

Cool, run the best player we've ever had out of town because you want to rebuild culture while wasting money on John fucking Scott and not actually fixing any of the problems the team has.

Didn't they sign scott hannan too? :lol

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Xf0GegV.jpg

I can totally see Chie saying something like this.

I got u guys~

hcc0iD3.gif

All I want to do is jump on goombas on the way to the flagpole, kill some aliens, and maybe find some treasure.

Wouldn't you rather read a 5 page indepth article on some guys retrospective opinion on why the Goombas weren't given a gender while throwing your keyboard out the window at an old lady walking a poodle because it isn't 1080p @ 60FPS?

Thank you.

Excuse you.

That is not a wrestling gif. That is clearly Craig MacTavish therefore it is an NHL gif.

KatLogic wins the day.

Cake Boss

Banned
Well that was the last straw for me, done from OT. There is actually a guy defending ISIS in the beheading thread.

Neogaf- There is a defense force for everything.

Sharks always seem to do weird things with their Captaincy, didn't a similar situation happen to Marleau a few seasons ago? In either case, I don't think it helps their play, it just makes those players lose confidence in themselves or other teammates will second guess them in the future.

ShaneB

Same.

NHL-GAF
Mental Health GAF

and then a couple subs where I post every now and then.

NHL-GAF
NFL-GAF
Toronto-GAF
Shirtless league
and then lurk anime-gaf and manga-gaf

You're both alright.

For me it's pretty much..

NFL-GAF (and I suppose the fantasy league when that starts up)
NHL-GAF - even though I post here sparingly in the offseason
Reading-GAF
Couple of music threads, etc.

Which reflect my complete lack of interest in gaming.

fantasy football.

Silexx

What. WHAT?

The dude is being very coy about it. Keeps popping up to 'debunk stories reported in pro-Western media'. While he says he condemns the killing of innocent civilians, he refuses to condemn ISIS as an organization and that the beheading and executions aren't 'what ISIS is really about'.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
that reminds me, when are we doing NHL fantasy? GM Connected doesn't even exist for NHL15 so fuck that :lol

Top Bottom