• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Marvie_3

Banned
4f6941e3be7216ce624812e654569c07.jpg

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new thread, to the new thread
welcome to the new thread
To the new thread

@BuffaloSabresBuffalo Sabres 3:40 PM
NEWS: #Sabres announce additions to coaching staff: Bryan Trottier, Danny Flynn, Tom Coolen and Arturs Irbe. Details to follow.

Looks like they're all people who Nolan worked with either on the Islanders or Latvia.

Samyy

What was that website you guys were saying is good for jerseys?
Thinking I might finally get one, leaning towards Kessel or Gardiner, maybe Rielly.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I know Rask won the Vezina, but would he be as good on a team like the Oilers?

Lundqvist carried the Rangers into the finals and Quick also stood tall as well.

Price was magnificent and who knows what would've happened had he not gotten injured.

Rinne, I don't agree with. I also think he may be a beneficiary of a right defense, just like Mike "dancing motherfucker" Smith.

I'd say Varlamov beats out Rinne there.

Team USA is doing their U20 camp these last few days and from what I've read/heard, our fourth round pick of this draft is really impressing and might take a spot. Louie Belpedio, the 5'9" two day defender who captained the U18 team last year.

Hopefully he does and can play this winter. That would be great for his development.

Top Bottom