• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What was that website you guys were saying is good for jerseys?
Thinking I might finally get one, leaning towards Kessel or Gardiner, maybe Rielly.
Icejerseys. That's where I got my A. Gally Jersey last season, they do great work and the numbers and names are stitched on. The only thing is they aren't super fast with delivery. I'll be getting a Subban one from them agree the Habs announce who's get the C.

Icejerseys. That's where I got my A. Gally Jersey last season, they do great work and the numbers and names are stitched on. The only thing is they aren't super fast with delivery. I'll be getting a Subban one from them agree the Habs announce who's get the C.

I got the Black Ice Edition Subban Jersey off Alibaba. $30 but it took almost two months to arrive.

Red_Man

Leafs are asking players from 1967 Stanley Cup winning team to attend ceremony at ACC next month to receive another ring. #insertjokehere

drake-oh-no.gif

Mentok

Banned

Good jersey choices! I've got my centennial Subban jersey, considering getting a Price one next.

Red_Man

Good jersey choices! I've got my centennial Subban jersey, considering getting a Price one next.
I'll be getting a Team Canada Price jersey by December most likely. Like to get an away B.Gally one at some point as well, just want to see what they do with the letters this season.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new thread, to the new thread
welcome to the new thread
To the new thread

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Socreges

Banned
Because he's Therrien's boy. And what Mikey wants, he gets. It was probably Therrien who came up with the soff $5.25M number for Subban. Thank goodness Molson presumably stepped in.
2014: All good decisions credited to Bergevin. All bad decisions credited to Therrien.

2016: Honeymoon is over. All bad decisions credited to Bergevin. All good decisions credited to fresh-faced Mike Keenan.

Top Bottom