• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

DDWUS5vW0AErwg9.jpg

Penis Oreo, pls put down the phone.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I'd laugh if that happened

Weevilone

I have nothing against Shattenkirk but it would be kinda funny for him to be so openly trying to land in NY for so long and then get no interest from the Rangers (or Islanders).

If teams have been paying attention, they'll know he's overrated. He's an exciting offensive player, a good PK guy, and a defensive liability.

He does have the most beautiful autograph though, so there's that.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I wouldn't mind if Habs go for Thornton.

I genuinely think the Rangers might go harder after Thornton (or Marleau, for that matter) than they will for Shattenkirk, what with the hole at center opened up with Stepan's departure. Even though the general modus operandi of the organization right now is to get younger and faster, I think they would still be happy to have a year or two of one of them to help bolster the team down the middle, and we have more than enough cap space right now to make it happen.

That said, I still rather expect them to be Sharks still this time next week.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Here's a Pierre McGuire anecdote from the future:

Tony DeAngelo‏ Verified account @TonyDee07
Great to speak with Phil Esposito today, called to ask if I can wear #77 in NY. Thanks for the Ok Phil. Honor to wear it after you! #NYR
Prepare to hear this on every Rangers national broadcast.

calder

Spencer Foo picks the Flames, will sign on the first. Good pickup for the Flames who need a bit of depth at forward and always seem to like poaching guys from Edmonton.

It's not about overvaluing. Hamonic does not align with the team's needs. He's too old and a 1st could be had from any deal involving Duchene. Get the fuck out of here saying Sakic should have made that deal. They're not trying to do other teams favors, they have to pull something that's right for the franchise.

It's not about overvaluing. Hamonic does not align with the team's needs. He's too old and a 1st could be had from any deal involving Duchene. Get the fuck out of here saying Sakic should have made that deal. They're not trying to do other teams favors, they have to pull something that's right for the franchise.

Trade Duchene for Hamonic and a first, trade Hamonic to Calgary for a 1st and two 2nds and boom

Two 1sts and two 2nds for Duchene.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Avs can't go into the season with Duchene, can they? That seems like a disaster waiting to happen.

imBask

Banned
i'm in one of those buses come and find me

currently wearing a red and white stripped shirt and a matching toque, round glasses and a cane

Top Bottom