• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

zroid

Banned
You may want to request a new tag.

tenor.gif

Was on flying back to BC for most of the day, seems I missed something GAFstoric?

Possibly unrelated: The Sens arena really is in a remarkably shitty location. Holy hell.

Socreges

Banned
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1398718&page=1

Amir0x was arrested for pedophilia. News article(s) in that thread. GAF perspective post from EviLore at the end.

If you want to discuss, recommended to go to Discord. Uncertain what GAF is tolerating since they're closing every thread that discusses it (eventually). I am confident that simply linking to a closed thread and referencing what the mods have said themselves is not bannable.

Quick

Banned
I think that's fine Soc. Or, it should be.

I just don't wanna end up dead like NBA-GAF before, though they did kill themselves vs. external events.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1398718&page=1

Amir0x was arrested for pedophilia. News article(s) in that thread. GAF perspective post from EviLore at the end.

If you want to discuss, recommended to go to Discord. Uncertain what GAF is tolerating since they're closing every thread that discusses it (eventually). I am confident that simply linking to a closed thread and referencing what the mods have said themselves is not bannable.

I think that's fine Soc. Or, it should be.

I just don't wanna end up dead like NBA-GAF before, though they did kill themselves vs. external events.

from Evilore's thread it sounds like now that it's been confirmed it was him it's okay to discuss it. previous thread was deleted because it was unconfirmed.

Syrinx

from Evilore's thread it sounds like now that it's been confirmed it was him it's okay to discuss it. previous thread was deleted because it was unconfirmed.
I think as a community thread largely unrelated to him we should probably leave it be/leave to discord.

But someone pls change Entropia's tag.

Socreges

Banned
For the record, it was "confirmed" within minutes, before the thread was closed. But I understand it looked like a witch hunt and mods probably needed a sober assessment before deciding how to proceed.

calder

Wow that thread is full of dumb people. Shocking (but not really) how one person can say the mods are deleting Amir0' posts *as we speak* and then three other people will accept that and instantly accuse the mods of "knowing" something and trying to protect him (?!?) somehow by deleteing jackass posts from 2003 about Nintendogs or whatever.

PillarEN

Okay. What a disturbing end...

Meanwhile the Coyotes got permission to speak to Grand Rapids head coach, Todd Nelson. That be pretty interesting if Grand Rapids suddenly provided a few NHL coaches in a short time.

Calamari41

41 > 38
All of the countless, extreme holier-than-thou lectures.

Hmm.

🤔

I'm talking about Creeper, not anybody else

Edit: I'm so glad Kariya is getting into the HoF, hopefully we hang #9 up next to #8 where it belongs. Regardless of disparity in career highlights, those two made this franchise.

Solo

So today is the one year anniversary of Subban/Weber, Hall-Larsson, and Stamkos signing in Tampa, all in a 20 minute span.

Solo

Habs fans on HFBoards are too delusional. They think we are getting Thornton because he's in town on Jul 2 or some such shit.

Marvie_3

Banned
Habs fans on HFBoards are too delusional. They think we are getting Thornton because he's in town on Jul 2 or some such shit.
Thats not that crazy. Im going to be in Philly for most of the next week. Pretty sure by the time I leave I'll be the new 2nd baseman for the Phillies.

calder

So today is the one year anniversary of Subban/Weber, Hall-Larsson, and Stamkos signing in Tampa, all in a 20 minute span.

God, that was fun as hell when it was happening. Twitter alone was as entertaining as could be for a couple of hours.

PillarEN

All of the countless, extreme holier-than-thou lectures.

Hmm.

🤔

I'm talking about Creeper, not anybody else

Edit: I'm so glad Kariya is getting into the HoF, hopefully we hang #9 up next to #8 where it belongs. Regardless of disparity in career highlights, those two made this franchise.

The "off the floor on the board" Kariya goal is one of my favorite NHL moments ever.

Calamari41

41 > 38
The "off the floor on the board" Kariya goal is one of my favorite NHL moments ever.

Straight out of a movie.

Unfortunately for me, I wasn't there because my grandparents (who were paying for the season tickets) selfishly decided that they should go themselves instead of one of them staying home so I could go.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Good catch on my tag - I honestly don't even know why/how/when I got that.

You ended up years later being almost kind of wrong about something, and he Wall of Shamed you. The only reason I remember it is because you weren't really wrong in any of your posts but I knew better than to point that out to anybody.

Top Bottom