• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Cake Boss

Banned
Watching The Defenders. Man the Iron Fist is the corniest fucking thing ever, he ruins every scene. I don't know if it's the actor I hate or the character, I think it's more of the actor, god he is terrible. How did this motherfucker get casted?

Now I can see why his show got the shittiest reviews, he is an annoying overacted little shit with a face you want to punch.

Watching The Defenders. Man the Iron Fist is the corniest fucking thing ever, he ruins every scene. I don't know if it's the actor I hate or the character, I think it's more of the actor, god he is terrible. How did this motherfucker get casted?

Now I can see why his show got the shittiest reviews, he is an annoying overacted little shit with a face you want to punch.

I don't remember Iron Fist being a whiny baby

eMnVJKL.gif

Bozak is a good dad. Idk why you Laffs fans like him more than Auston Matthews who isn't even a father... I mean how can he even play hockey when he doesn't know what it is like to raise a child?

Bozak is no Creeper but Matthews is.

Pikma

Banned
I heard Matthews did have a child at some point but one day he just disappeared, the same day a mysterious "cat-like figure" was seen walking around his home.

Now that could have been a coincidence, or not.

Marvie_3

Banned
I heard Matthews did have a child at some point but one day he just disappeared, the same day a mysterious "cat-like figure" was seen walking around his home.

Now that could have been a coincidence, or not.
I heard Matthews went into a restaurant and ate everything in the restaurant and they had to close the restaurant.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Not posting anything even spoiler-tagged, but Dopey's GoT-conspiracy theories are nearly as bad as his Leafs delusions

Quick

Banned
That reported iPhone 8 pricing got me shook. $999 USD is ridiculous.

I might just keep my iPhone 6 for now. But I wouldn't mind upgrading to the iPhone 7, assuming the price goes down.

Top Bottom