• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

That reported iPhone 8 pricing got me shook. $999 USD is ridiculous.

I might just keep my iPhone 6 for now. But I wouldn't mind upgrading to the iPhone 7, assuming the price goes down.

What a beautiful avatar!!

Also if I am swept away by rushing waters, please remember me.

Quick

Banned
Just get the S8, best phone I've ever owned.

It does look cool, but not sure if I'm ready to get away from Apple just yet. Not when I'm planning on getting an Apple Watch at some point.

If I were to jump to Android, I'd actually be more interested in the Note 8. Kinda want a bigger phone. If I settle for an iPhone 7, I'd go up to a 7+.

Edit: Maybe even a OnePlus.

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
That reported iPhone 8 pricing got me shook. $999 USD is ridiculous.

I might just keep my iPhone 6 for now. But I wouldn't mind upgrading to the iPhone 7, assuming the price goes down.

$999?!

And somehow, the iPhone 8 will still sell gangbusters despite that.

Revenant

Can't believe Half-Life 3 just got released after all this time. really lacked a lot of gameplay elements I've come to enjoy in the series but I can appreciate the bold move to switch to a text based gaming format on Valve's former writer Marc Laidlaw's website.

Socreges

Banned
Nice avatar, Quick 😃

And phone prices have gotten more and more expensive but Apple has taken it to another level. OnePlus isn't nearly as cheap as it used to be but they're still the best value out there and the OP5 is among the best phones.

I'd recommend anyone switch from Apple to Android. If you want an Apple Watch...get an Android-compatible watch instead? Are there not models that are just as good?

Sent from my OnePlus 3

Always found it funny how some would never remove the Apple signature, apparently oblivious that it was only there as a stock advertisement

Reckheim

Nice avatar, Quick 😃

And phone prices have gotten more and more expensive but Apple has taken it to another level. OnePlus isn't nearly as cheap as it used to be but they're still the best value out there and the OP5 is among the best phones.

I'd recommend anyone switch from Apple to Android. If you want an Apple Watch...get an Android-compatible watch instead? Are there not models that are just as good?

Sent from my OnePlus 3

Always found it funny how some would never remove the Apple signature, apparently oblivious that it was only there as a stock advertisement

Yeh, love my one plus 3T, my brother recently got the one plus 5 and its such a nice phone.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Damnit Canada:

http://deadspin.com/attention-half-of-canada-calls-kickball-soccer-baseba-1798424183

ctkRIjJ.jpg

Holiday

Banned
Can't believe Half-Life 3 just got released after all this time. really lacked a lot of gameplay elements I've come to enjoy in the series but I can appreciate the bold move to switch to a text based gaming format on Valve's former writer Marc Laidlaw's website.
Maybe if we read it with text to speech software, it will be like a cutscene!

Socreges

Banned
"Soccer baseball" 🤣

Growing up we called it California Kickball.

Get it together Eastern Canada.
Same. But apparently California Kickball is just when you run the bases clockwise....which we never did....because that's weird.

PillarEN

"Soccer baseball" ��

Same. But apparently California Kickball is just when you run the bases clockwise....which we never did....because that's weird.

That does sound weird. Sounds like something a San Francisco pot smoking atheist librul would make up.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
That does sound weird. Sounds like something a San Francisco pot smoking atheist librul would make up.

We never played kickball like that in all my years growing up in California, nor any of my friends or relatives elsewhere in the state. Sounds like something a random Canadian just slapped on the front of it to try and avoid taking credit for this dumb idea.

Socreges

Banned
We never played kickball like that in all my years growing up in California, nor any of my friends or relatives elsewhere in the state. Sounds like something a random Canadian just slapped on the front of it to try and avoid taking credit for this dumb idea.
http://www.funology.com/california-kickball/

American site.

And kickball is fucking fun. Don't get salty cuz you missed out son

Soccer baseball is the real name though.
🤣

Quick

Banned
Nice avatar, Quick 😃

Sent from my OnePlus 3

True, I could definitely find alternatives, but being an iPhone user since the 4S, I just haven't found myself fully committing to Android just yet. When I think about switching to Android, I'd always round back to thinking about which iPhone to get next.

I just like iOS a lot, despite my own issues with it all the same. I did briefly use an S3 for a day or two, and I just didn't like it. I also had to troubleshoot Nexus 7 tablets at work, and I liked that one a lot.

Sent from my iPhone

I find that people who have this signature on their emails are either old people who don't know how to remove it, or people who just don't care lol.

Top Bottom