• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Wow! A longer article with no new information. Should I wait for you to find another way to repackage the same quote or should I wait for you to hit the ceebs?

Edit: too early for this amount of salt. I f'd that up.

Cake Boss

Banned
Wow! A longer article with no new information. Should I wait for you to find another way to repackage the same quote or should I wait for you to hit the ceebs?

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAJ9AAAAJGE0MjVhNDFiLTg4NGItNDJmMC1hODA5LWE4YTIwN2ZmZGUxMQ.jpg

Oh yes how dare there not be any new information since the Instagram post 24 hours ago!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yyzjohn

Banned
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAJ9AAAAJGE0MjVhNDFiLTg4NGItNDJmMC1hODA5LWE4YTIwN2ZmZGUxMQ.jpg

DEFINITELY A NON STORY GUYS, STOP TALKING ABOUT MY LEAFS. TOTALLY LEGIT CLEAN LEAFS!!

LALALALALALA

As Dopey pointed out, if Lupul has an actual issue he can file a grievance with the NHLPA. The fact that he hasn't probably means he was fine with the situation as long as his coke money kept coming in on time. He must have been high when he made the post, then realized he agreed to sit out and deleted it.

Cake Boss

Banned
Hey Cakes, you never answered if you actually think Lupul is healthy enough to play.

Am I doctor? how the fuck would I or you know.

I am going by what the player is stating, and it follows a pattern of your shady organization.

Where there is smoke there is usually a fire.

And as of note: I expect nothing to come from this, neither the league or the PA are competent nor care to do anything to the Leafs, they can't hurt their cash cow.

I just find it funny at how much burring the sand leafs fans do regarding this issue.

Am I doctor? how the fuck would I or you know.

I am going by what the player is stating, and it follows a pattern of your shady organization.

Where there is smoke there is usually a fire.

But you wouldn't take the fact that this player missed half his career with injuries before any of this happened? Where there is smoke...

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Maybe cake boss wants another former leaf who is currently failing physicals

Clarkson, bolland, grabovski, lupul, macarthur

So many to choose from

calder

It is with a heavy heart I must announce that all "wins" by the fraudulent Maple Leafs and their corrupt, power-mad front office with be listed with an asterisks to let future generations of honest, upstanding hockey fans know it does not truly count.

#JusticeforJoffrey

TSN Hockey @TSNHockey
From @kristen_shilton: Maple Leafs refuse to comment on Lupul's apparent allegation tsn.ca/1.859457 #TSNHockey

HOW DEEP DOES THE ROT GO LOU, HOW DEEP??

First exhibition game tonight vs the dastardly Wild woooo! I'm so excited for the season it will take me almost 10 minutes of the first period to remember how exhibition hockey is just the worst thing ever.

Cake Boss

Banned
Don't worry, Marleau is probably expected to 'fail' his physical in his 3rd year. Its probably written somewhere in the contract.

I fucking love how touchy Leafs fans get regarding this topic. OOOHH YESSS FEEEED MEEE, MY DICK GETS HARD FROM THIS!!!

I want more salt!!! YUSSSS

Silexx

Maybe cake boss wants another former leaf who is currently failing physicals

Clarkson, bolland, grabovski, lupul, macarthur

So many to choose from

Getting a player who will suddenly find tremendously more success with the Sens than they ever did while playing for the Leafs? Oh no! The horror!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Getting a player who will suddenly find tremendously more success with the Sens than they ever did while playing for the Leafs? Oh no! The horror!

Clarke MacArthur had a 60 point season with the Leafs

Lupul had a ppg season for the Leafs, you should acquire him

Don't worry, if the Sens remove enough seats from their arena I'm sure theyll save enough money to affor IR soon! 😘

Goddamnit we are in fine form heading into the season. It's gonna be a good year.

calder

Don't worry, Marleau is probably expected to 'fail' his physical in his 3 year. Its probably written somewhere in the contract.

I fucking love how touchy Leafs fans get regarding this topic.

Don't worry, the Leafs medical staff is already studying up on the hyper specific equipment allergy Marleau will contract in 2 years.

The best is reading comments to these stories on TSN or Sportsnet articles. The majority of the responses from posters with Dougie Gilmour avatars will be white-hot rage at Lupul and basically everyone else, while a few years ago stories about the FO contained a few winking "hehe there goes Lou again, that lovable scamp!" jokes about Robidas Island.

Cake Boss

Banned
Don't worry, the Leafs medical staff is already studying up on the hyper specific equipment allergy Marleau will contract in 2 years.

The best is reading comments to these stories on TSN or Sportsnet articles. The majority of the responses from posters with Dougie Gilmour avatars will be white-hot rage at Lupul and basically everyone else, while a few years ago stories about the FO contained a few winking "hehe there goes Lou again, that lovable scamp!" jokes about Robidas Island.

That's definitely my favorite part. Leafs fans and media always joking about crazy shady Lou sending people to Robidas Island hur hur hur. Then a player makes a comment about them sending people to Robidas Island, they lose their fucking minds.

What does Flames-GAF make of the arena thing? Are the threats by King and Burke finding any traction?

I'm on the side of the city. Fucking ridiculous how much public money gets flushed into these rich dude vanity projects.

edit: To be fair to Lyin' Lou, the Robidas Island thing was when everyone thought these guys were going on LTIR.

calder

I bought PUBG yesterday and really like it despite being awful. I got a top 10 finish though, which felt good (achieved mainly by being lucky with the circle).

Any of you jerks play it? I should mention, it's not a game about hugging a $50 Mario plushie or farming starseeds to trade for Pokeballs or shit like you ppl normally talk about, it's a PC game.

Reckheim

Don't worry, Marleau is probably expected to 'fail' his physical in his 3rd year. Its probably written somewhere in the contract.

I fucking love how touchy Leafs fans get regarding this topic. OOOHH YESSS FEEEED MEEE, MY DICK GETS HARD FROM THIS!!!

I want more salt!!! YUSSSS

Not all leaf fans, surprised more teams aren't pissed off about what the leafs are doing.

I bought PUBG yesterday and really like it despite being awful. I got a top 10 finish though, which felt good (achieved mainly by being lucky with the circle).

Any of you jerks play it? I should mention, it's not a game about hugging a $50 Mario plushie or farming starseeds to trade for Pokeballs or shit like you ppl normally talk about, it's a PC game.

Have you tried it as a squad yet?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

I just started playing as a snarky ancient undead horror with an ebony skull for a face in Divinity: Original Sin II last night, if that counts.

Syrinx

Bill Peters said Necas "absolutely" has a chance to make he Canes. I don't know how much of that is just him covering his bases, but Necas has apparently been very impressive so who knows.

Top Bottom