• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Socreges

Banned
It's a shame it had to happen to such a wonderful city.

Hopefully the death toll doesn't go much higher.
Will be surprised if it doesn't. 😔 Gonna guess several hundred given the density of the city and how we're just a few hours in /baseless speculation

Ondor

Banned
Wow, the Pacific division is going to be terrible this year. The Canucks better not sneak into the playoffs in a generational talent year because every team not named the Oilers either sucks or hires Mike Smith.

Socreges

Banned
Wow, the Pacific division is going to be terrible this year. The Canucks better not sneak into the playoffs in a generational talent year because every team not named the Oilers either sucks or hires Mike Smith.
I think we'll be just fine, Ondor

If the Senators are in win-now mode, they should look at getting Duchene.

Karlsson 27
Hoffman 27
Brassard 29
Stone 25
Turris 28
Ryan 30
Anderson 36

This is a team that went to Game 7 OT of the Conference finals against the Cup champs last year. Their best players are in their prime. Yes Chabot is amazing, but he's 20; in 5 years the core will be in their 30's. If they can get Duchene, who's 26, that's an immediate upgrade to their forward core.

Season 3 is already done? I'm waiting to get my hands on that as there was no way for me to watch it during its airing.

I should’ve said I bought the original series at Walmart. Season 3 comes out in December.

I also need to buy Fire Walk With Me because this version doesn’t have it included

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
why rychel

we were dominating

whyyy

rychel must step out of the penalty box, skate across the ice and climb his ass onto the waiver wire

Quick

Banned
SNES are definitely changing jerseys next year.

This current set is so basic, this can't be what they stick with for at least 5 years.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Hartnell-Johansen-Aberg
Watson-Sissons-Kelleher
Salomaki-Gaudreau-Butler
Perfetto-Trenin-Bass

Josi-Girard
Bitetto-Carrier
Irwin-Dougherty

Rinne

I forgot Cody Bass existed

Cake Boss

Banned
Anyone know a way to bypass the NHL.tv blackout restrictions with some DNS trickery or some way where it doesn't involve me paying for a VPN?

Fucking NHL

Top Bottom