• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

imBask

Banned
Nope, he said we were Canada's team and made it into law.

LItgUMm.gif

sit down son

Got passed the part I was stuck on in metroid and hit a good stride in it. It's fuckin' good. The parry works and reminds me of the executions in Doom in a way, just slightly skill based but same purpose.

calder

That announcement by the Penguins was the stupidest fucking thing I’ve read today. Why even say anything today if you’re going to just release the dumbest “gotta hear both sides!” nonsense anyway.

Socreges

Banned
It'd be weird since he's Canadian, but yeah it would cause such a shit storm. More so than a white player drunk driving or beating his girlfriend...🤔
Nashville org loves PK, though, so it'd be interesting to see how they would handle it.

If he was still in Montreal 🤣

imBask

Banned
Haven't you been shitting on Hudon for over a year now?

heh I said it was suspicious they were calling a billion people before him, and maybe there was something wrong with him. But now I do see there isn't and this team is just full incompetent people

Though i'm not willing to give Timmins credit for him, he was selected in the 5th round, and the 4 guys he picked before him are never making the NHL

Foggy

Fuck the Pens

Until another pale ass hockey team wins the Cup and kisses the ring of Trump. But until then, fuck the Pens.

calder

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Please to inform that the Champion Pittsburgh Penguins of the NHL will be joining me at the White House for Ceremony. Great team!

Good job jumping into this major political/social issue Penguins, enjoy the infinity questions you'll be getting from here on out.

Marvie_3

Banned
I still take the Olympics even with those risks.
Whether that be the 06 Senators or whatever year Tavares got hurt... wait. The Islanders had a real chance that year?
Thats irrelevant. If I had season tickets id be fucking furious if a player like Tavares missed that much time because of some dumbass exhibition games.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Fuck the Pens

I'm willing to bet some solid money that the movement in the NHL will be EXTREMELY underwhelming. Good on all the NFL teams for doing something. Heck, even BRADY did lock arms and he's a huge Trump supporter.

Though then of course, Trump didn't understand that locking arms was also done in protest and thought it was meant to support him, soooooo

Syrinx

Canes send Julien Gauthier to Charlotte. Was probably the plan from the beginning bit that's where he is and will probably stay unless he looks totally overwhelmed.

Sorry Creeper.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wait--other people hate the NHL players playing in the Olympics, too? I thought I was the only one.

Top Bottom