• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

calder

Dean Brown @PxPOttawa
Karlsson just told reporters doctors removed half of his ankle bone in the surgery.

Casually-telling-reporters-about-his-health-status Karlsson is one of my favourite Karlsson's.

Also, gulp?

Yeah, this is quite the fun romp. Tried to pull off something clever on one of the harder missions and things went terribly awry and it was hilarious. Is Gunpoint kind of the same?

Not really. Gunpoint is more of a modern take on ancient games like Elevator Action. Platforming, some shooting - X to Y traversal.

Just curious for fantasy reasons, what are your feelings on Landeskog? Do you think he will rebound and have a 50+ point season? Or do you think I should avoid Avs players for now?

Just curious for fantasy reasons, what are your feelings on Landeskog? Do you think he will rebound and have a 50+ point season? Or do you think I should avoid Avs players for now?
I wouldn't bet on Landy just from preseason alone. Mack, Rantanen and Sven are your avs targets.

Landeskog looks exactly like he did last season. Incapable if scoring.

I wouldn't bet on Landy just from preseason alone. Mack, Rantanen and Sven are your avs targets.

Landeskog looks exactly like he did last season. Incapable if scoring.

Really that bad? I was thinking of trading for him in our full keeper league. Something like Sheary + Liljegren for Landeskog + 2018 1st (with how this guy's team is built, he is really looking to be a top 3 pick in a really strong 2018 draft class). Basically I'm betting on trying to get Rasmus Dahlin.

Cactus

Banned
Leafs lineup tonight (per Jonas Siegel)

DKva6OWVAAAfT2_.jpg:large

lol

Solo

Dopey is full of shit. The only regular season line being iced tonight is Patches-Drouin-Gallagher.

Tonight's 2nd line is Galchenyuk-McCarron-Shaw.

Cld pls

Solo

3rd line: Carr-Holland-Froese
4th line: Terry-DLR-Mitchell

D
Mete-Weber
Gelinas-Davidson
Morrow-Streit
Jerabek

"full lineup".... yes.....

That Leafs lineup is so gross. They won't come close to getting one past Price and Drouin is gonna carve them up like a Thanksgiving turkey.

Might watch it for some laughs.

There's a chance he has a better year but it'll depend on if Compher and Wilson work out for us. If they do, that line will be a bastard line that the league will hate.

But do you think my trade offer idea (from the other reply) is a good or bad one? I guess it comes down to if Landeskog is even good enough.

Socreges

Banned
I got the
grappling beam
last night. Pretty sweet how they've made it more useful.

Still...the game is missing an overall, coherent level design, imo. Seems like they designed different bits in isolation. Hopefully it all comes together as I get further in.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The first of the "final" cuts have begun for the Rangers. Gabriel Fontaine and Brendan Halverson have been sent to the Wolf Pack. Nobody from the Rangers was on waivers today, which means at the very least Matt Puempel, Paul Carey, and Steven Kampfer aren't going anywhere today. More cuts coming tomorrow.

That leaves us now with 32 players.

The remaining bubble players are:

FORWARDS (we can probably keep 2-3 of these)
Filip Chytil
Lias Andersson
Boo Nieves
Vinny Lettieri
Matt Puempel
Paul Carey
Andrew Desjardins (PTO, suspended)
Bobby Farnham (PTO)

DEFENSEMEN (we will be keeping 1-2 of these)
Anthony DeAngelo
Neal Pionk
Ryan Graves
Steven Kampfer

calder

I have no problem with PK having, or not having, any opinion on the national anthem but his answer read as kinda glib and unconsidered. Of course we're mostly basing our feelings on his comments through the prism of tweets of ppl who were there so that's an important qualifier.

Cake Boss

Banned
I have no problem with PK having, or not having, any opinion on the national anthem but his answer read as kinda glib and unconsidered. Of course we're mostly basing our feelings on his comments through the prism of tweets of ppl who were there so that's an important qualifier.

He did provide an opinion.

he would NEVER kneel during the national anthem, followed by a long rant about his ”respect" for the American flag.

Subban took the stage and said ”he will continue to stand, respect, and sing along with U.S. anthem." At one point, he pointed out a friend of his in the crowd who was a law enforcement officer from Boston.

such a pussy ass bitch.

Compared to...

DKwEQWiXoA4TxEF.jpg

Surprised PK has that view. However I'm not surprised that a player in Nashville who wants to remain a fan favourite doesn't want to publically stand up to Trump in that way.

Top Bottom