• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Iceburgh?

This one

image.php

I see Young Creeper is into the Fortnite PUBG mode. I've had a look, but I'm wedded to realPUBG.

BUT - I need a break. The developer announced that the new map won't be ready until launch. Launch doesn't seem to be happening until the end of this calendar year. Time to look into other things.

Vermintide?

Dying Light co-op?

edit: I did puck up HEAT Signature. Neat little space ship hijacking game by Tom Francis. It's good!

I guess I can see the resemblance between him and Claude.

Cruel!

Stasis

WTF is this awoo awwoooo wooo woooo bullshit the Flyers' fans are doing?

Why have I never heard it? I hope I never do again. Jesus fuck it's BY FAR the most annoying shit I've ever heard fans do in any sport. It beats OLE OLE OLE.

I will legit not watch games played there because of this. Wow. Is this some random sorority group or some shit doing it for fun?

PillarEN

I wonder what Laine thinks about Finland's past associations with the most evilest regime humanity has ever cooked up?

Both sides?

Even in the Czech Republic you have a sizeable amount of fools who long for the "good ol days of CSSR". I am out of here if something like that ever happened again. Feel so sorry that entire generations were stuck in that situation.

Even in the Czech Republic you have a sizeable amount of fools who long for the "good ol days of CSSR". I am out of here if something like that ever happened again. Feel so sorry that entire generations were stuck in that situation.

Still! I encountered that back in 2005 - not from anyone I met, but friends who had parents who would pine for the return of the structure of the communist era. I figured a lot of it would have died out by now.

I see Young Creeper is into the Fortnite PUBG mode. I've had a look, but I'm wedded to realPUBG.

BUT - I need a break. The developer announced that the new map won't be ready until launch. Launch doesn't seem to be happening until the end of this calendar year. Time to look into other things.

Vermintide?

Dying Light co-op?

edit: I did puck up HEAT Signature. Neat little space ship hijacking game by Tom Francis. It's good!

Cruel!

Bruh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in5J5qbrY9M

Have you played it yet? Reminds me of the
amazing
Crusader games from the 90s.

And that zombie shooter on the PS3 that just wasn't that great.

For about an hour on hard. I died 38 times to the first non-boss. It's really awesome, I didn't realize it but it has a hub-city type deal with a bunch of NPCs to talk to and take sidequests from. I was expecting a menu-mission system and nothing much more.

PillarEN

Still! I encountered that back in 2005 - not from anyone I met, but friends who had parents who would pine for the return of the structure of the communist era. I figured a lot of it would have died out by now.

You sort of get the impression that the further away you are from that era, the easier it becomes to forget the many wrongs from that time beyond just a few notable dates in history.

19&21 - I'll get Ruiner soon. Everything about it screams Bo Neslek (my irl name)

Pillar - A good chunk of my wife's family lived in the DDR until it died. Thankfully they're not the type to miss that bullshit. One of her cousin's earliest memories is standing in line for bread, which seems so contrived when I type it out now. But it actually was his life in the 80s.

Thanks for this Bones. Wasn't on my radar and looks like a blast. Got it in my library now.

It could be a bit better - I've been playing 'Easy' missions and there's less variation that I was expecting based upon what Tom Francis did with Gunpoint. But that's a minor complaint. In what other game can you get stunned, spaced, and then re-hijack a ship?

Quick

Banned
Vegas sunk in for me and I accept it as fact.

Now the league just needs to have a 32nd team in the West to even out the conferences for my peace of mind.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
WTF is this awoo awwoooo wooo woooo bullshit the Flyers' fans are doing?

Why have I never heard it? I hope I never do again. Jesus fuck it's BY FAR the most annoying shit I've ever heard fans do in any sport. It beats OLE OLE OLE.

I will legit not watch games played there because of this. Wow. Is this some random sorority group or some shit doing it for fun?

It's not something that is normally done at the Farg, must have been some drunks.

Ondor

Banned
19&21It could be a bit better - I've been playing 'Easy' missions and there's less variation that I was expecting based upon what Tom Francis did with Gunpoint. But that's a minor complaint. In what other game can you get stunned, spaced, and then re-hijack a ship?
Yeah, this is quite the fun romp. Tried to pull off something clever on one of the harder missions and things went terribly awry and it was hilarious. Is Gunpoint kind of the same?

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
IT AIN'T ABOUT YOUR FUCKING FLAG!

Yeah, I'm still kind of bitter about this. Nobody was expecting them to do shit anyway; they should have just kept their mouth shut instead of putting out this garbage.

Trying to score brownie points with the dozens of Titans fans who say that they're boycotting over Sunday, I guess?

I dreamt that Duchene landed on a Canadian team after his two years finished up. He's already a streaky basket case with self doubt issues, so needless to say being in a city where people care about hockey with terrible media overblowing everything wasn't the best career move.

Also I think Bednar is backtracking on Siemens already and frankly I don't blame him on that. That dude can't make a pass to save his fucking life.

Top Bottom