• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Travelling for memorial day and decided to stop at a random Target on the way.

They actually had a Switch in stock. Bought that bitch right up. Pro controller + LoZ + MK8. What a day.

you guys didnt mess with me
e14bfcc8e4.png

feelsgoodman

zroid

Banned
Weird, there are two outdoor games scheduled at the same time, at the same venue, next season

one is Capitals vs Blackhawks, the other is Maple Leafs vs Blackhawks

I don't get it, but NHL gonna NHL

Pikma

Banned
Weird, there are two outdoor games scheduled at the same time, at the same venue, next season

one is Capitals vs Blackhawks, the other is Maple Leafs vs Blackhawks

I don't get it, but NHL gonna NHL
Two rinks, four teams, only one will be the winner

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I literally can't access the friend match feature. the app just freezes up on me every time. All online advice just says "start it from within GOG with overlay enabled" but I did that and it doesn't fix anything.

Beta indeed...

Pikma

Banned
I literally can't access the friend match feature. the app just freezes up on me every time. All online advice just says "start it from within GOG with overlay enabled" but I did that and it doesn't fix anything.

Beta indeed...
Did you restart the GOG client?

Friedman talking about Dallas trading away #3 for defensive help, then mentions the Wild.

Fletcher, if you can somehow manuever Dumba into the #3 pick fucking do it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, dudes, does anybody want to go to E3? I have a code for a free attendee badge that I have no use for thanks to Microsoft bungling their Fanfest registration a few weeks back.

Marvie_3

Banned
I'm not Marvie, I'm zroid

But let me explain you anyway:

See, NHLGAF is an incredibly toxic and hateful community, the list your pointing to is not an actual allegiance list, it's the total opposite, a hate allegiance list. What does that mean? Well it means we've all commited to hate one particular team the most no matter what.

Jhonny hates the flyera
Marcie hates the hawks
Zroid hates the canucks
I hate most of the league
Imbask hates himself

The only fucking weirdos here are ducks fan, they're the only ones who actually do like their team and love everybody

But fuck DucksGAF anyway
And how!

Dallas can have Seabrook for that 3rd pick.

Top Bottom