• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Marvie_3

Banned
Hawks re-sign Kempny for 1 year/$900k.

Glad they brought him back. Q better fucking play him because he was more than deserving of ice time.

Quick

Banned
Everyone having a good Sunday so far? Mine's been pretty good.

Cut the grass, which I hate. But the weather is fantastic, so being out was great.

Then I had a nice quiet lunch afterwards by myself. The food was so-so, the silence was great.

Now I'm watching the Jays game. Jays are losing though lol.

/Quick's diary

Edit: I didn't play golf, sorry Shane.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Trying to find a place to stay in Montreal for a weekend is a bit more stressful than I thought.

Just show up at bask's house

Cut the grass, which I hate. But the weather is fantastic, so being out was great.

Then I had a nice quiet lunch afterwards by myself. The food was so-so, the silence was great.

/Quick's diary

I went for a hike today and threw up because I was hungover from a bonfire last night.

Pikma

Banned

/Quick's diary

it's 12:52PM, I woke up like 40 minutes ago because I spent all night working on some stuff and playing Gwent, my head hurts

Quick

Banned
Just show up at bask's house

I actually might have found a private room near Old Montreal that checks off what I need, mainly parking.

I initially strictly wanted my own place, but parking wasn't guaranteed for a few of the places I saw. It's either I stay further away and rely on transit or I stay near attractions without parking. But the place I found isn't a bad compromise. Private room instead of my own place, has free parking in the residence, walking distance to attractions.

/Quick's diary

So when I share my dairy entry, it's creepy but when quick does its funny. Smh double standards

/Quick's diary

I was also outside mowing the lawn too.

It's a nice day for it

Pikma

Banned
lol
i wrote something cringy and changed my mind and edited it xD
thats why i wrote that, like ignore this post
i wasnt talking about yours D:

I try to read my posts after posting like you guys said to

alright, the next step is to read them before you post them