• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

cube444

We'll get a lot of the injury notes coming in now. I expect a LOT of guys to have played injured. Half the Canucks played injured in the SCF 2011, doesn't seem any different this year.

Apparently Hossa had a disk issue and couldn't feel his feet in his skates.

Razorskin

----- ------
RAZOR GETS A CUP

WOO :D

Thanks man, happiest day of my life.

guess who gets a ring

pierre_gauthier_GM.jpg

That son of a bitch

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
How old is Leddy's girlfriend? 15?

EDIT: Also why does Leddy sound like he's not much older than that? LOL

MARVIE LIT THE FUCKING LAMP MARVIE LIT THE FUCKING LAMP

Hawks ruining another amazing Stanley Cup DVD. Philly down 3-0 and coming back and the Bruins with that incredible game 7 comeback against Toronto all to waste.

This has been an amazing night and like someone else said earlier, unlike the last hawks stanley cup win, they don't have to dismantle the team the next day, WOOT!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Congrats Blackhawks-GAF! Especially you old timers: Marvie, Rev, Apoc and Alex.

Can't even hate. Hell of a team. Even I was doubtful that they could win three straight against the Bruins, but they did, and showed that they were unquestionably the best team in the league this year and 100% deserved the Cup.

I'm probably still in denial or something, but this really isn't as bad as a Super Bowl loss. At least you have time to prepare. Now I just need to see the Red Sox lose in the World Series to be a truly versatile Boston sports fan.

UberTag

I'm probably still in denial or something, but this really isn't as bad as a Super Bowl loss. Now I just need to see the Red Sox lose in the World Series to be a truly versatile Boston sports fan.
I've been through Super Bowl losses. I'm a Buffalo Bills fan.
Those defeats hurt but tonight's defeat came so quick it really hasn't had time to sink in yet.

All in all, this isn't as bad but I know it would hurt a lot more had we not won two years ago.
If we lost to the Canucks in 2011 and to then come so close again and lose to Chicago now... well, that would be painful.

As for right now I'm just happy to be able to shave again.

Brookbank and Emery getting a cup makes Ducks fans everywhere happy.

We paid Allen 3.5m and we could've had Brookbank for 1.5m... Typical.

And Emery gets his consolation prize from 2007 6 years later.

Tawpgun

I've been through Super Bowl losses. I'm a Buffalo Bills fan.
Those defeats hurt but tonight's defeat came so quick it really hasn't had time to sink in yet.

All in all, this isn't as bad but I know it would hurt a lot more had we not won two years ago.
If we lost to the Canucks in 2011 and to then come so close again and lose to Chicago now... well, that would be painful.

As for right now I'm just happy to be able to shave again.

Nope.

Superbowl loss was way worse because it would our time for getting revenge on New York ending the perfect season. Only to have a repeat of the same fucking game with the giants getting some miraculous catch in the last 2 minutes.

Top Bottom