• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni no Kuni II King's & Prince's Editions revealed (Game will have a season pass)

So the only way I have to get that quite nice looking steelbook is to get the Prince edition. That kinda sucks. I don't think I care enough about the game to give them money up front for the season pass.

dgco86

Where did you pre-order?

Ahh, I see. Well, if you can use a VPN and fool the Bandai Namco store the price is much more attractive there with the 15% off coupon mentioned earlier.

Thanks, I'll give a VPN a shot. I recall needing to go through a forwarder in the past so Amazon might end up being cheaper after factoring in the shipping, but it's always good to have options.

LiK

So the only way I have to get that quite nice looking steelbook is to get the Prince edition. That kinda sucks. I don't think I care enough about the game to give them money up front for the season pass.

At least SP is included. Most other CEs don't even include that.

prateeko

Thanks, I'll give a VPN a shot. I recall needing to go through a forwarder in the past so Amazon might end up being cheaper after factoring in the shipping, but it's always good to have options.

Ahh, didn't think about the logistics. May well be going straight through Amazon ends up being easier.

Audioboxer

Kings Edition looks absolutely fucking incredible. Its fucked up that its not the same in the US.

Why do we get a crappy diorama and sonic rip off plushy when theres a magnificent snow globe music box and a vinyl and gorgeous art book already being produced?

The only solace is that right now I cant afford either version but still...

Just when I was trying to somewhat convince myself I should not be spending £150+ on this you pull me back in.

Even your artbook looks suspect to ours, which looks like a hardbook. Yours looks bigger but it might be a paperback, ewww. Hope not.

Grabbed a CE. I only get one or two CE's a year so guess this will be my 2018 buy.

High price but I think including the season pass, the diorama, and the paper craft set on top of the digital goodies makes it worth it to me.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
Bah, I ended up getting the CE off of the BAMCO store. $170 is a little easier to stomach than $200.

Zerojul

1tricc.jpg
I hope this ends up being easier to get than, say, the metroid 3ds limited edition :/

Audioboxer

$200?

Haha ok. Have fun with that one y'all who'll actually buy it.

If smokers stop smoking till the end of January, and the rest of us all go on diets, or buy one or two less coffees a day, it's all good man. Just gotta shuffle around the needless expenditure from one thing to another.

RPGCrazied

Damn it. I ordered the CE. Still can't order the premium edition. I can probably do without the plush, but really wanted that making of bluray and artbook. Both not on the other version.

This will be the most expensive CE I have ever got.

RPGCrazied

Another thing I notice on the CE it says display case for the 3D papercraft thing, doesn't say that on the premium edition.

anyone have a guess how much the season pass will be? idk Namco and their passes.

Season pass? Wonder what the DLC entails

So far:

Season Pass – $19.99 / €20.00

Two large DLC releases – Enjoy additional Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom gameplay content fit for a king! The contents of these DLCs are under protection of the king’s royal guard for now, but stay tuned for more information.

Supply Kit – A healthy heaping of items hand-picked for the discerning adventurer.

GnomeBambino

Neo Member
All of this art is so nice. This game had really slipped to the back-burner for me but everything they're showing looks top notch. I hope the game play lives up to the standard being set with the art and aesthetics.

If smokers stop smoking till the end of January, and the rest of us all go on diets, or buy one or two less coffees a day, it's all good man. Just gotta shuffle around the needless expenditure from one thing to another.

This is how I justify all my pointless expenditures. Better spending it on something tangible that will last me years instead of drinks at bars or daily coffee!

BTA

I still haven't played the original despite getting the fancy edition with the book years ago; it sat by my TV for like half a year this past year because my roommates and I planned on playing it together and then never did, and then we graduated.

So... thanks to Wario64 I have preorders for the CE at Amazon and the discounted Bandai Store as well; also have a preorder for Premium at Amazon. I'll probably go with the Premium in the end; if I can actually make a decent amount of time for the original later this year after all this time and I really love it, I'll stick with the CE.

Voror

So I pre-ordered this last year during one of the Best Buy $100 get $25 off deal, so am I going to get anything like the Day One stuff or am I excluded from that?

Sort of wish I could cancel and try for one of these but I've already had other items from that order fulfilled. Ah well.

-Horizon-

So the premium physical version doesn't have the season pass. But the digital premium does have it?

Whatever works lol

Stiler

Wow, the US version is screwed.

I wanted the music box/vinyl/art book, not a stupid plushie and figure diorama.

Is there anywhere at a decent price to import the one with the music box?

Top Bottom