• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni no Kuni II King's & Prince's Editions revealed (Game will have a season pass)

Season pass? Wonder what the DLC entails

So far:

Season Pass – $19.99 / €20.00

Two large DLC releases – Enjoy additional Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom gameplay content fit for a king! The contents of these DLCs are under protection of the king's royal guard for now, but stay tuned for more information.

Supply Kit – A healthy heaping of items hand-picked for the discerning adventurer.

NolbertoS

I'd warn anyone against ordering from GAME. Not to mention the horror stories of multiple charges and cancellations but there's the very real chance they won't be around by January...

Is Game on the verge of bankruptcy? I thought they were doing OK like GS, not great but yeah. Game reminds me of EB Canada, they always get the CE exclusives while Amazon Canada gets shit. Only Amazon US gets quality CE's

I enjoyed the first game too much to care about season passes. If it comes with substantial dlc I'll consider getting it.

Also the artwork is beautiful, I can't wait for the game.

NoKisum

I don't know if I want to chance this after the Wizard's Edition debacle. Fool me once, Namco...

EDIT: On second thought after looking at the sets, I can deal with just the game.

Septimus

Yeah definitely liking the EU version a lot more. What's the best way to get this living in US/California? ShopTo won't work with my card apparently.

Thanks! Ordered :)
Gameware is my favorite shop for Limited / Collectors editions. They only take as many orders as they will get. So there is no danger of cancelation. They also pack and ship them super well protected.

Yep, and they always ship early. It's a decent shop.

prateeko

Gameware is my favorite shop for Limited / Collectors editions. They only take as many orders as they will get. So there is no danger of cancelation. They also pack and ship them super well protected.

I'm assuming they don't ship out of the EU?

I finally made a GAME account but neither my Visa or my Master Card are working. I can't even do PayPal. This is a fucking nightmare.

"Your payment was not successful, please try again."

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member

do they charge you immediately or when they ship the game?

Lucifon

I mean this looks great but £100 for a steelbook and season pass, and £150 for the top edition...nope.

Kuni

"Ooh a limited edition with steelbook and season pass you say? Looks cool! I might get... ONE HUNDRED BRITISH POUNDS SIR!?!?"

My heart... Standard edition it is then.

dgco86

Audioboxer

JJr1mYD.png

lol, drippy plushie superior to whatever that thing is. Looks like a Chinese knock-off Sonic they painted yellow instead of blue (although... super sonic!!!111)

Got the US Collector's Edition for $178 after shipping/tax thanks to the Namco Bandai 15% off deal. Thank you. Gonna keep my eye on this thread for more European retailers because every single one hasn't worked for me so far. GAME was the most miserable experience I've ever had shopping online too.

Preordered the CE at the Namco US store with 15 percent off!

But I also got a CE preorder at Amazon just in case the other one gets cancelled.

prateeko

Thanks for the link. I was able to place an order for it with free shipping to Singapore. Seems to have sold out since.

Also here is the link for the US Bandai Namco listing: https://www.bandainamcoentstore.com...ant-kingdom-collector-s-edition-playstation-4

It seems to be geoblocked though. Are any non-US members able to access it? I get redirected to some site that only sells merchandise...

I'm not sure the Amazon US is sold out, but rather it isn't fully live so it flickers in and out. Also, if you are in Singapore is there a reason you are not ordering the EU CE/King's edition? That one looks better than the US CE.

Raw64life

Preordered the CE at the Namco US store with 15 percent off!

But I also got a CE preorder at Amazon just in case the other one gets cancelled.

I just did the same exact thing. An hour after I said I wasn't going to get it. I am weak.

I'll probably get the regular edition to actually play and keep the CE as a collector's item just as I did with NNK1.

Audioboxer

That snow globe thing is amazing and much better than the US figure... Why dont we get that? :(

image.php

I mean, you guys across the ocean should be resisting the inferior version.

It's probably going to be a cheapass lightweight vinyl, but still. iam8bit will probably get their own Ni No Kuni 2 vinyl, but they'll charge their usual prices for it. That plushie is a disgrace too, and I think the "snow globe" comes out on top, although the plant pot is still pretty cool.

Either way, it's all overpriced junk made in China for peanuts, but us gamers are gonna gamer and spend regrettable amounts of money on shit.

dgco86

I'm not sure the Amazon US is sold out, but rather it isn't fully live so it flickers in and out. Also, if you are in Singapore is there a reason you are not ordering the EU CE/King's edition? That one looks better than the US CE.

Yup I've edited my post. The listing seems to be fully up now.

As for the EU/Asia King's Edition, I've put my name down at a local retailer here so I'm hoping they can get it. But by and large I'm a Region 1/US collector so the US CE was a must get for me.

Got the UK King version preordered.

Not sure I want it for £150 but I can always cancel. It's pricey but looks pretty cool.

I did get the collectors for the original which was brill so maybe ha.

prateeko

Got the UK King version preordered.

Not sure I want it for £150 but I can always cancel. It's pricey but looks pretty cool.

I did get the collectors for the original which was brill so maybe ha.

Where did you pre-order?

Yup I've edited my post. The listing seems to be fully up now.

As for the EU/Asia King's Edition, I've put my name down at a local retailer here so I'm hoping they can get it. But by and large I'm a Region 1/US collector so the US CE was a must get for me.

Ahh, I see. Well, if you can use a VPN and fool the Bandai Namco store the price is much more attractive there with the 15% off coupon mentioned earlier.

_Ryo_

image.php

I mean, you guys across the ocean should be resisting the inferior version.

It's probably going to be a cheapass lightweight vinyl, but still. iam8bit will probably get their own Ni No Kuni 2 vinyl, but they'll charge their usual prices for it. That plushie is a disgrace too, and I think the "snow globe" comes out on top, although the plant pot is still pretty cool.

Kings Edition looks absolutely fucking incredible. Its fucked up that its not the same in the US.

Why do we get a crappy diorama and sonic rip off plushy when theres a magnificent snow globe music box and a vinyl and gorgeous art book already being produced?

The only solace is that right now I cant afford either version but still...

Top Bottom