• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni no Kuni II King's & Prince's Editions revealed (Game will have a season pass)

Philippo

I don't understand why the girl is not in the cover since she was part of every video I have seen of this.

36321227876_5f0f8b783d_o.png

hnnnnng.jpg

Rootbeer

Banned
I never understood each region getting their own CE. How hard is it to make just one for everyone?
Strongly agree. Especially since the best statues almost never come to the US, we get lesser versions.

It makes way more sense to just commission a bunch of the same collectible from one factory than doing multiple different statues, that just raises costs. So weird.

daveo42

Banned
Papercraft thing is neat. I've got a One Piece one at work that looks cool and it'll be nice to have another. Sad the CE only comes with the Blu-Ray and Artbook.

i-Jest

I'm just gonna stick with the standard edition. I KNOW between the hardcores and the scalpers, I'll have zero chance.

Eusis

What do you mean by "this type of game"?

Season passes for story focused single player games are a common thing, Dark Souls 3, Witcher 3, Ni-Oh.
We just have to hope it's more like those or at least in the same tiers of quality, otherwise it's just a lame addition.

I might as well import the superior EU King's edition if it's going to be the same price after shipping.

Top Bottom