• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni no Kuni II King's & Prince's Editions revealed (Game will have a season pass)

RPGCrazied

Damn, really want that King edition, but we all know its going to be uber expensive and rare. Like 10 total copies.

Prince edition should be for everyone that preorders.

Guymelef

So PS EU blog just announced the two editions while US blog only talks about a digital deluxe version.
Maybe not for US...

Raw64life

I still have an unopened NNK1 Wizard's Edition in my attic somewhere. I'm passing on these special editions but hopefully it's not a complete clusterfuck like the Wizard's Edition was.

This franchise doesn't need a Season Pass. :/

I'm not really a fan of season passes. It won't deter me from buying the game, though.

This and this. Buying the regular version day one and trusting that the season pass won't be anything special. Hopefully I'm right.

US-Version:

DGtZHeIXYAA4Lp0.jpg

https://twitter.com/videogamedeals/status/894906938152165376

RPGCrazied

25k copies? lol

And the EU has the better CE.

I will rage if they don't have just a steelbook edition with the making of bluray.

oh great to spend time on GAME's website (who will have exclusive rights) thinking wow this is far far far too overpriced, before relenting, hitting order and discovering its already out of stock

Looks a nice set mind, stock/exclusivity aren't level 5's problem as such, though they are part of the problem in doing limited run over priced shit (that said this seems to be a genuinely nice special edition)

would go nice with my Wizards set....

RPGCrazied

I'm a sucker for steelbooks though. How much you think the premium edition will be? I hope $79.99. Anything over that I feel is to much.

-GJ-

Those US CE's are pretty bad compared to the Asian? ones. Let's hope Europe gets the cool ones and they are actually affordable.

Hope that Kings version comes to NA, I need that record in my life

Guess it's not coming, US collectors set looks like huge downgrade in comparison

J-Skee

Why are people mad about there being a season pass? I thought we wanted more Ni no Kuni? This shows Namco's commitment to the franchise.

Guymelef

Game is up for preorder in Game Spain.

Prince's Edition: 89'95€
King's Edition: 154'95€
Europe will also get PC Kings Edition for 144'95€

Aeana

At least this seems like it'll be available without having to go through Digital River, unlike the last one.

Why are people mad about there being a season pass? I thought we wanted more Ni no Kuni? This shows Namco's commitment to the franchise.

probably because jrpg. should have all the content. story dlc shouldn't be a thing. it just makes it feel like the game is incomplete etc.

At least this seems like it'll be available without having to go through Digital River, unlike the last one.

no more free copy RIP

SheHateMe

As usual, Bamco fucks the US versions.

Unless you're one of the lucky 25,000 (or import the EU Prince edition) we don't get the season pass included in the more money edition.

They did the same thing for Tekken 7; every where else got the season pass included with the limited edition except the US.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member

That... Doesn't seem too bad? Shit this will be oos in no time.

Skulldead

25 000 it's not that low.

Compare to Tales of Beseria it was 10 000.... Zestria it was 20 000 if my memories is right. We will not have the same problem as the wizard edition !

Can you post the link please? I can't find it on the site. Damn. No international shipping over 100 Euros. Think it's a game exclusive or will it pop up on Amazon?

muteki

Man the Prince's edition is pretty much the sweet spot for what I would want without the extra junk. The premium edition in comparison is pretty shit :(

I'll just look into the standard then, way2go BN.

Damn, wish we were getting the Prince's edition in US. I just want the steelbook and season pass, plus the making of would be a nice bonus. The rest of the stuff seems like clutter to me.

The vinyl is nice too, unfortunately I wouldn't have a way to play it, but if I did I'd probably want that.

Top Bottom