• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni no Kuni II spotted in Amazon.es for the Xbox One.

On their own perhaps not. But a developer usually let go of the right to chose the platforms after signing with a publisher.

And, at least from the information given back then it was Level 5 that was in the wrong, so there may be a burned bridge, but we don't know how it went with Platinum or how it was handled. To say either way.

Also, there's a quote in this very thread with a guy that allegedly spoke to a producer.

Except for all the games that launch and do sell, but they don't count for whatever reason.

We just had a release where gaf was sure it was going to bomb on Xbox and turned out to outsold pretty much every other indie niche title released on PS4, so excuse me if I don't believe when people say unreleased games wouldn't sell anyway.

There are tons of evidence if you are not ignoring it.

- Shenmue 3, Shu himself said it their only involvement was a marketing deal so they could have the E3 of dreams PR.

- Nioh launching on Steam 6 months after ps4.

- Nier talking about releasing on Xbox and then nopping out of it.

- There were talks from very reliable sources that Sony was close to nabbing FFXV as an exclusive. Phil also specifically called out that game as one of his gets,so there's strong evidence that for some games Ms was willing to go into a warchest to make they come to Xbox.

- Allegedly a producer of the very game in question outright saying they have a deal with Sony. Which if true us already enough evidence to back others because I doubt Sony would moneyhat just a single game and be done with it.

All the while what's really lacking is evidence that Japanese games wouldn't sell on Xbox. Because people that say it won't simply ignore all the games that released and were successful (I'd dare say the ratio of successful/failed JP games on xbone is likely tremendously high)

Lmao what a post

Head.spawn

It was kinda funny to see the DBFZ marketing with Xbox One, yet the Beta or whatever was on PS4 only, iirc ?

Where'd you hear that?

No. I played the hell out of the beta on Xbox One, though the online was very buggy.

Which game is this LukasTaves?

Probably Cuphead.

We had a thread from a while ago filled with PS4 fans saying how the game wasn't going to sell on the Xbox platform, port begging to save the game destroying the company, saying it was going to bomb, going to be the Xbox's No Mans Sky, questioning the developers decision to go with Xbox because it wasn't going to sell. We even had other indie developers chiming in with anecdotal evidence saying Xbox gamers don't like 2D games, won't buy sidescrolling shooters, it was a demographic mismatch and Xbox's core audience doesn't buy titles like this etc etc.. even had a developer say Xbox fans hate these games so much that he cancelled his Xbox game based on their perception of his title (clearly horseshit generalizations here). What a shitty thread that was.

Lots of people very confident that they know what Xbox gamers buy and don't buy, who ended up being very very wrong. Didn't even show up to eat their crow.

otakukidd

On their own perhaps not. But a developer usually let go of the right to chose the platforms after signing with a publisher.

And, at least from the information given back then it was Level 5 that was in the wrong, so there may be a burned bridge, but we don't know how it went with Platinum or how it was handled. To say either way.

Also, there's a quote in this very thread with a guy that allegedly spoke to a producer.

Except for all the games that launch and do sell, but they don't count for whatever reason.

We just had a release where gaf was sure it was going to bomb on Xbox and turned out to outsold pretty much every other indie niche title released on PS4, so excuse me if I don't believe when people say unreleased games wouldn't sell anyway.

- Shenmue 3, Shu himself said it their only involvement was a marketing deal so they could have the E3 of dreams PR.

- There were talks from very reliable sources that Sony was close to nabbing FFXV as an exclusive. Phil also specifically called out that game as one of his gets,so there's strong evidence that for some games Ms was willing to go into a warchest to make they come to Xbox.

- Allegedly a producer of the very game in question outright saying they have a deal with Sony. Which if true us already enough evidence to back others because I doubt Sony would moneyhat just a single game and be done with it.

All the while what's really lacking is evidence that Japanese games wouldn't sell on Xbox. Because people that say it won't simply ignore all the games that released and were successful (I'd dare say the ratio of successful/failed JP games on xbone is likely tremendously high)
Wtf are you talking about. We have plenty of evidence. If those games sold like shit last gen when Xbox was the lead selling console, they would sell even worse now when they have half the amount of PlayStations out there. When the father of final fantasy creates 2 exclusive games and they both sell like shit, then there is not much hope. There is a reason Japanese games dried up in the second half of last gen. And there is no way in hell Japanese games would sell better on the one vs the 360.

That happens with every smaller or Japanese game for some reason. "Why are they bothering with Xbox" etc. like unless your a shareholder of that company who cares. Yet we have this every time. Console wars

It's insanely sad. I get it if it's a first party game, but anything else, it seems sad when people prompt a game for a single console.

Like when FFXV was announced to also be coming our on Xbox. I also figured third party games should be on as many consoles and devices as possible.

Syrus

Banned
Only first parties should be exclusive. Japaneze games should release on Xbox regardless of sales. It would be nice if they could port at low cost.

Hell. I dont mind digital only ports if they cant spend money on physical.

Ni no kuni wpuld be amazing

- Nier talking about releasing on Xbox and then noping out of it.

None of the bolded are evidence for Sony keeping away entire versions, only that said publishers weren't allowed to talk about the other versions for a specified time. It's still a "moneyhat" in a way, but like I said, there's no indication for it being to stop the games from going to other platforms.

The only thing that's clear with Nier and Nioh is that those PC ports were being worked on from the get-go (or at least still during the development process). No evidence for Xbox ever being part of the picture (outside of "talks"). As far as Shenmue goes, we don't know that it's not coming to Xbox. Only time will tell, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did at some point.

Also with Nier, when were they talking about releasing for Xbox? Regardless, they already gave a statement as to why it's not on the platform. Who knows how "truthful" it is, but that's their reasoning.

About Final Fantasy, what source are you talking about?

I decided to look it up on Google and found this

https://www.gamepur.com/news/21421-n...-consoles.html

Shu at the time said it was a console debut, meaning it will come to other systems later. But i'm guessing the other system is simlply PC. To be honest i can see them making a version for Switch....but Xbox One? Very doubtful. Hope it gets cleared up soon. Would be fantastic if it does happen and i'd say we should thank Phil for this. He's well aware that these games won't do big numbers but he still bothers with them and tries to get them.

I always assumed that meant PC and *relevant Nintendo console here*

Remember, NNK1 did release on DS as well. I expect a Switch port for the sequel.

Only first parties should be exclusive. Japaneze games should release on Xbox regardless of sales. It would be nice if they could port at low cost.

Hell. I dont mind digital only ports if they cant spend money on physical.

Ni no kuni wpuld be amazing

I totally agree with your point. In my view, the only third-party games that can be exclusive are those which are funded by the Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo themselves.

Goalus

PUBG
Some people were worked up over Cuphead being an exclusive as well

The funny thing is, when PUBG was introduced as a console-exclusive during the MS press conference at E3, barely anyone took notice and people even downplayed MS's conference. However all of a sudden it seems to be a big deal. LOL

Goalus

Sounds reasonable, good analysis.

David___

Banned
I decided to look it up on Google and found this

https://www.gamepur.com/news/21421-...e-debut-means-it-may-come-other-consoles.html

Shu at the time said it was a console debut, meaning it will come to other systems later. But i'm guessing the other system is simlply PC. To be honest i can see them making a version for Switch....but Xbox One? Very doubtful. Hope it gets cleared up soon. Would be fantastic if it does happen and i'd say we should thank Phil for this. He's well aware that these games won't do big numbers but he still bothers with them and tries to get them.

We'll see.

Which game is this LukasTaves?
NNK2 is already confirmed for PC day and date w/ the ps4 version

Novocaine

I totally agree with your point. In my view, the only third-party games that can be exclusive are those which are funded by the Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo themselves.

Ideally yeah that would be amazing. But I feel that it’s unfair to expect a developer to port a game to a system that doesn’t guarantee profit. I mean I’d love for all of the Japanese stuff that comes to PS4 as “exclusive by default” but I also understand why they don’t. The big Japanese games like Final Fantasy and Dark Souls still make it over so it’s hard to complain too much.

Wait, people actually don't want it to be released on Xbox?

Except for the part where no-one said that, they just don't think it's going to happen for some very logical reasons. You know, the same reasons that were given to Nintendo fans when third parties ran in the opposite direction when the Wii U bombed. And while, sure, the Xbox One isn't the failure the Wii U was, it is a failure in regards to Japan and the JRPG fanbase.

It's a trend that didn't even start this gen. It started last gen, when Square Enix, Bandai Namco, Level 5, etc went PS3 exclusive with a lot or all of their JRPGs (KH1.5, KH2.5, FFX/X-2, Tales of, Ni no Kuni, etc) because their games weren't selling well on the 360 and it's only gotten much worse this gen with the Xbox One in the position it's in.

Like what exactly? Please, list them because Final Fantasy XV is the only one I can think of (which was dwarfed by the PS4 version's sales but was still undoubtedly successful enough on Xbox), unless you're somehow including games that appeal to completely different audiences, like Dark Souls. The biggest JRPG release on Xbox aside from XV was Type-0 and it flopped enormously.

And no, "Cuphead sold well on Xbox so every game can sell well on Xbox" is fucking nonsense. Publishers didn't make this decision overnight, they made it based on trends that have existed for over a decade.

It's hilarious how Nier always comes up in these discussions, yet the other ~26 PS4 games Square Enix Japan hasn't announced or released on Xbox always get ignored. It's always a Sony conspiracy, not the incredibly obvious strategy of the publisher.

Just like SFV and yet capcom looked for support anyway

From what we understand, SFV is more of a DR3 than a DR4, hence the permanent console exclusivity. Both games would've happened regardless, they're sequels in major Capcom franchises, but the Microsoft/Sony funding resulted in them getting the budgets to come out far quicker than they otherwise would've.

I noticed a lot of people saying "Xbox should just pay for the port" in these kinds of thread. Why would Xbox fork out the cash to pay for a port of a niche title for their console?

If you're head of Xbox wouldn't you rather that money be used to buy/market/develop a multi million sales franchise instead?

Like what exactly? Please, list them because Final Fantasy XV is the only one I can think of (which was dwarfed by the PS4 version's sales but was still undoubtedly successful enough on Xbox), unless you're somehow including games that appeal to completely different audiences, like Dark Souls. The biggest JRPG release on Xbox aside from XV was Type-0 and it flopped enormously.

When people mention Type 0 that irks me so bad. Using one game to measure the interest of a genre is one thing, but then you pick a shitty game like Type-0. Even on the Ps4, that game didn't do gangbuster.

When you mention the slew of games from last generation, I can agree with you, I don't like it but the numbers prove it.

But when people use Type-0 to make some type of claim, it's annoying. If that's truly how Sqauare-enix is measuring the interest of Japanese properties on the Xbox, then I think they're idiotic. Using a low budget boring game with no marketing to gauge interesting is insane.

I'm glad FFXV showed that people on the Xbox are interested. Like any game, if your game looks interesting and appealing, regardless of the type of game it is and the genre it's probably going to do well, regardless of platform, if people are interested in it.

Microsoft tried last generation with games like Star Ocean 4, Infinite Undiscovery, Lost Odysessy, Blue Dragon etc, some generated interest while other didn't.

So it's understandable as to why they haven't gone crazy trying to replicate those games, but if you're a third party developer, I don't see why you wouldn't attempt to put your games on all platforms, especially when your releasing it on P.C as well.

Cool i hope it does. Looks great and it would be awesome
To have it on the one x

When people mention Type 0 that irks me so bad. Using one game to measure the interest of a genre is one thing, but then you pick a shitty game like Type-0. Even on the Ps4, that game didn't do gangbuster.

When you mention the slew of games from last generation, I can agree with you, I don't like it but the numbers prove it.

But when people use Type-0 to make some type of claim, it's annoying. If that's truly how Sqauare-enix is measuring the interest of Japanese properties on the Xbox, then I think they're idiotic. Using a low budget boring game with no marketing to gauge interesting is insane.

I'm glad FFXV showed that people on the Xbox are interested. Like any game, if your game looks interesting and appealing, regardless of the type of game it is and the genre it's probably going to do well, regardless of platform, if people are interested in it.

Microsoft tried last generation with games like Star Ocean 4, Infinite Undiscovery, Lost Odysessy, Blue Dragon etc, some generated interest while other didn't.

So it's understandable as to why they haven't gone crazy trying to replicate those games, but if you're a third party developer, I don't see why you wouldn't attempt to put your games on all platforms, especially when your releasing it on P.C as well.

I agree, type 0 didnt light the world on fire on ps4 either, it was a boring port of a subpar psp final fantasy. I get that japanese games likely wont sell as well on xbox, but using that game as a metric to say that no jrpg's should come over to xbox is insulting.

Type 0 is used because it's an indicator of the sheer ratio difference between the two platforms. If you want to call Type 0 a low budget boring game, fine.

The PS4 version of that low budget game outsold a whole bunch of Xbox exclusives in opening month sales (in North America mind you). So clearly, one platform is far more appealing for certain types of games than another when it performs fine on that platform and not on the other.

David___

Banned
To have it on the one x

I agree, type 0 didnt light the world on fire on ps4 either, it was a boring port of a subpar psp final fantasy. I get that japanese games likely wont sell as well on xbox, but using that game as a metric to say that no jrpg's should come over to xbox is insulting.

Lets use MGS 5 in the UK instead

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-the-phantom-pain-is-series-biggest-uk-launch

72:22 in PS4's favor

To have it on the one x

Completely agree. I like JRPG and I don't own a Ps4, at least not yet. Type-0 looked like a terrible game to me, nothing about it peaked my interest. But I understand that there are people out there who liked it.

I just find it hard to believe they used that one specific game to gauge if the Xbox audience was interested. They ported over a PSP game which looked dull as heck and the reviews even confirmed that and then proceeded to say Xbox fans don't like JRPG cause they're not buying this one "shitty" game we released.

At the end of the day, it is what it is, if you want a slew of JRPG that range from smaller titles to massive ones, Your place to go is over at Sony. Hopefully though, as proven by FFXV and the announced KH3,the Xbox can at least get those big name JRPGs as.

David___

Banned
Completely agree. I like JRPG and I don't own a Ps4, at least not yet. Type-0 looked like a terrible game to me, nothing about it peaked my interest. But I understand that there are people out there who liked it.

I just find it hard to believe they used that one specific game to gauge if the Xbox audience was interested. They ported over a PSP game which looked dull as heck and the reviews even confirmed that and then proceeded to say Xbox fans don't like JRPG cause they're not buying this one "shitty" game we released.

At the end of the day, it is what it is, if you want a slew of JRPG that range from smaller titles to massive ones, Your place to go is over at Sony. Hopefully though, as proven by FFXV and the announced KH3,the Xbox can at least get those big name JRPGs as.
They don't

Namco released Tales of Vesperia exclusively on the 360. The game nearly killed the franchise and the year late port on PS3 outsold ltd numbers from the 360 during the first day.

MS had marketing rights for FF13 during a time they were the dominant console in the UK and US. The PS3 version in the US outsold the 360 version 2:1.

etc etc

The ratio in America was 69/23 between PS4/XB1.

On the system with the larger install base? Shocking, that certainly doesnt seem like a flop to me if it made up enough to be even 23 percent of the games total sales in na. Anyway im done. I realize im veering dangerously into warrior territory here.

David___

Banned
On the system with the larger install base? Shocking, that certainly doesnt seem like a flop to me if it made up enough to be even 23 percent of the games total sales in na.

There isnt as big of a difference in the US when compared to other places especially during 2015 where the difference was a few million iirc

Lmao what a post

Why not ? We have evidences of Sony moneyhat. FFX HD being ready on Steam for months and launching a year day after day on Steam. Nioh being uploaded on Steam 1 year ago even before the deal was announced. Nier being delayed and silenced on Steam after Sony announced it as an 'exclusive". Ni no Kuni 2 and Ace Combat 7 announced on PS4 first and "magically" being multiplats later. Why is it so hard to imagine Sony would pay for mindshare about some exclusives ?

Why not ? We have evidences of Sony moneyhat. FFX HD being ready on Steam for months and launching a year day after day on Steam. Nioh being uploaded on Steam 1 year ago even before the deal was announced. Nier being delayed and silenced on Steam after Sony announced it as an 'exclusive". Ni no Kuni 2 and Ace Combat 7 announced on PS4 first and "magically" being multiplats later. Why is it so hard to imagine Sony would pay for mindshare about some exclusives ?

You think that post is a good defense of Sony moneyhatting JP games away from Xbox?

With reasons like, "Platinum talks about Nier on Xbox, then decided against it," your asking me what's entirely unconvincing about the post? Platinum, whose games MS cancelled?

The post clearly has no idea how JP games sell on Xbox. So I'm not sure why you think Sonys marketing moneyhat deals with games that later appear on PC, a platform that JP games actually sell on, have relevance on Sony moneyhatting titles away from Xbox.

And you might remember that I was always in the camp about Nier not being silenced by Sony. And given that they talked about the title prior to release, I stand by that.

You think that post is a good defense of Sony moneyhatting JP games away from Xbox?

With reasons like, "Platinum talks about Nier on Xbox, then decided against it," your asking me what's entirely unconvincing about the post?

The post clearly has no idea how JP games sell on Xbox. So I'm not sure why you think Sonys marketing moneyhat deals with games that later appear on PC, a platform that JP games actually sell on, have relevance on Sony moneyhatting titles away from Xbox.

And you might remember that I was always in the camp about Nier not being silenced by Sony. And given that they talked about the title prior to release, I stand by that.

Money hatting from Xbox ? Don't know. Doubtful. But Sony moneyhatting ? It's possible. No 1st party is beyond that. Also, Nier was talked about and got a release date AFTER PS4 release iirc.

Money hatting from Xbox ? Don't know. Doubtful. But Sony moneyhatting ? It's possible. No 1st party is beyond that. Also, Nier was talked about and got a release date AFTER PS4 release iirc.

I mean... look at the initial post I was laughing at...

And Nier was talked about after the JP release but before the NA release. I remember posting in a thread about that.

Hexa

It was announced after Japanese PS4 release, but before western PS4 release.

Chobel

Nier was released on PC 10 days after PS4 version, do you seriously think that was Sony's doing? A 10 day moneyhat?

They don't

Namco released Tales of Vesperia exclusively on the 360. The game nearly killed the franchise and the year late port on PS3 outsold ltd numbers from the 360 during the first day.

MS had marketing rights for FF13 during a time they were the dominant console in the UK and US. The PS3 version in the US outsold the 360 version 2:1.

etc etc

As my previous statement mentioned, I'm not arguing with the numbers. Last generation it was very easy to see. Microsoft tried it's hands at the JPRG market and failed. They released a ton of JPRG: Eternal Sonata, Infinite Undiscovery, Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, Star Ocean, Tales of Vesperia. They definitely tried last generation and they barely moved those games.

I'm just personally irked when people use Type-0 to enforce this idea. It's a port of a portable game that just wasn't as captivating as any of the games I named above from the Ps3-360 Era. It's a game that looked bland and boring.

Regarding FFXIII, i actually don't think that's terrible for its first outting on another console. A brand that has been know as a Play Station game, selling 1:2 isn't bad. At least in my eyes. I can understand Microsoft not seeing it like that since they paid for marketing, but that's not bad if it was only 1:2 seeing that it sold close to half one million on 360 alone it's first month. Again, from a franchise that's been known as a Sony game.

Like I mentioned before, at the end of the day, if Xbox can at least get the big names like FFXV and KH3, I'll be content.

Actually, Type-0 turned out to be an accurate representation of Xbox One sales for a number of Japanese games. The Xbox version accounted for ~20% of its sales in the US and UK, Xbox's two strongest markets, which is basically the same split as FFXV. So it's very easy for publishers to look at their estimates and see if it's worth porting a game to Xbox.

Though that's if they can even be bothered supporting it in the first place. FFXV may've been a success on Xbox but it still would've only accounted for like 5-10% of worldwide sales.

Also, people love to downplay Type-0 but it was still bundled with a FFXV demo. If you were excited for XV, it wasn't a game you'd just skip over.

lol. I love how people just blame Sony for something Square Enix has done a number of times.

W.S.

It's hilarious how Nier always comes up in these discussions, yet the other ~26 PS4 games Square Enix Japan hasn't announced or released on Xbox always get ignored. It's always a Sony conspiracy, not the incredibly obvious strategy of the publisher.
I don't agree with the Sony conspiracy angle but Nier Automata comes up in these discussions because there was an interview with Yosuke Saito discussing a possible release on Xbox One based on the success of the PS4/PC versions.

It wasn't just some random pick of a Square Enix title.

Oh Sony definitely did that, SE silence about Nier PC situation before release was really weird, as if they had some contractual obligations to not talk about the game.

Yes, but that proves his point; if they can do that, for seemingly no reason (why moneyhat Nier when it will sell most on their platform, anyway?), it's not farfetched to think they can also do the same regarding Xbox, especially since they have leverage here with certain Japanese genres.

itll be great if this does come to xbox so level-5 doesnt have to restrict their artistic vision by underpowered ps4 pro with the one x horespower available.

Yes, but that proves his point; if they can do that, for seemingly no reason (why moneyhat Nier when it will sell most on their platform, anyway?), it's not farfetched to think they can also do the same regarding Xbox, especially since they have leverage here with certain Japanese genres.

No, it doesn't prove his point and the Nier point hasn't even been proven (it's all speculative). Even with that, there so many steps you are forgetting in between. A marketing money hat is not the same as an exclusivity money hat. It's so clear the some people that don't pay attention to actual sales numbers when trying to justify the lack of JP presence on Xbox.

What's more likely:

Niche Japanese games skip Xbox because they don't sell on Xbox (we only have gens worth of data pointing to this)

or

Sony money hatting niche Japanese games to skip Xbox

And of course, some Xbox fans opt for the second option despite it making little sense. There's so many niche JP games that skip Xbox. How does Sony decide which ones to money hat? Do they money hat all of them or just some of them?

Or is Sony just money hatting the games that look appealing to Xbox owners on GAF? Why would Sony not money hat some of these games away from Switch as well, their biggest competitor in certain markets like Japan? In fact, why are some of these money hats so specific as to only bar the Xbox release of a game, a platform that would provide a meager amount of additional sales? Why isn't Sony money hatting titles like DBZ or Code Vein from Namco as well?

A title like Crash Bandicoot is an obvious timed moneyhat. Japanese niche games? lmao

The LukasTaves post was about 8 different brands of delusion.

No, it doesn't prove his point and the Nier point hasn't even been proven (it's all speculative). Even with that, there so many steps you are forgetting in between. A marketing money hat is not the same as an exclusivity money hat. It's so clear the some people that don't pay attention to actual sales numbers when trying to justify the lack of JP presence on Xbox.

What's more likely:

Niche Japanese games skip Xbox because they don't sell on Xbox (we only have gens worth of data pointing to this)

or

Sony money hatting niche Japanese games to skip Xbox

And of course, some Xbox fans opt for the second option despite it making little sense. There's so many niche JP games that skip Xbox. How does Sony decide which ones to money hat? Do they money hat all of them or just some of them?

Or is Sony just money hatting the games that look appealing to Xbox owners on GAF? Why would Sony not money hat some of these games away from Switch as well, their biggest competitor in certain markets like Japan? In fact, why are some of these money hats so specific as to only bar the Xbox release of a game, a platform that would provide a meager amount of additional sales? Why isn't Sony money hatting titles like DBZ or Code Vein from Namco as well?

A title like Crash Bandicoot is an obvious timed moneyhat. Japanese niche games? lmao

The LukasTaves post was about 8 different brands of delusion.

Of course it doesnt prove my point. My point isnt that "Sony is actively preventing niche releases from getting an Xbox One release". My point is "Sony is no stranger to moneyhat and we have obvious cases about that".

Of course it doesnt prove my point. My point isnt that "Sony is actively preventing niche releases from getting an Xbox One release". My point is "Sony is no stranger to moneyhat and we have obvious cases about that".

Yea, but that's not the discussion here or relevant to it. Of course Sony is no stranger to the money hats. All three big console pubs do it. Sony money hats a lot of stuff. But it's typically stuff that actually results in a good return if you want to look at it from a business perspective. That's why I don't buy the Nier one. Cause it's so dumb, it makes little to no sense. Especially if you look at something like Nioh, done far better.

Money hatting Crash for example has done them wonders. Money hatting Yakuza away from Xbox? Come on.

Blam

The funny thing is, when PUBG was introduced as a console-exclusive during the MS press conference at E3, barely anyone took notice and people even downplayed MS's conference. However all of a sudden it seems to be a big deal. LOL

Well yeah it wasn't as big then. Barely passed 250K then. And look at them now. They've literally fucking exploded. I'm pretty sure China is going to buy a metric fuckload of Xbox juat for PUBG. It makes sense that they would.

I could see Japan doing the same thing.

Top Bottom