• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nicolas Cage will star in new Left Behind film

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Also the kind caring muslim guy left behind because nope same god but different scripture and rites lmao.
Ask a group of Muslims and Christians if they worship the same god and most of them will tell you no.

Unless it's a point in the movie, because then it's just retarded.

tskeeve

Ask a group of Muslims and Christians if they worship the same god and most of them will tell you no.

Unless it's a point in the movie, because then it's just retarded.

Every Muslim I know recognizes that they worship the same god as Christians. I've actually noticed that its Christians who frequently don't realize that they worship the same god.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Every Muslim I know recognizes that they worship the same god as Christians. I've actually noticed that its Christians who frequently don't realize that they worship the same god.
The only people I've ever met who say that Christians and Muslims worship the same god are interfaith married couples and people who are spectators and have no experience with either religion.

You use the word recognize though, and I find that curious. May I ask what your background is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom