• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NieR: Automata has developed quite the fan art following already *Keep it SFW*

Nah, that's just the art from r/ 2booty getting the attention.

giphy.gif

A2 is better with long hair not just because it helps differentiates her from 2B but also her long hair makes her look more wild and disheveled, fitting her status as a fugitive deserter.

Aizo

Banned
Wonder what she wants him to call her eh?

*shipping mind starts going crazy.
In Japanese she just tells him to call her 2B and not attach honorifics, so it feels like the idea is that she feels too familiar for them to be using honorifics, but he of course doesn't realize that.

In Japanese she just tells him to call her 2B and not attach honorifics, so it feels like the idea is that she feels too familiar for them to be using honorifics, but he of course doesn't realize that.
Haha that's hilarious!
No, you're wrong. She's cool regardless, but long hair was just much better on her and makes her stand out from just looking like 2B.

Now, absolve your sins by fighting her.

kEBQcyH.gif
...no.

One waifu per game.

chrono01

Haha that's hilarious!

...no.

One waifu per game.
But, with (game spoilers)
post-beginning Route C A2, you kind of get both in the same body. A2, with 2B's haircut, and (presumably) 2B's conscience along with A2.

Hmm, I wonder if that would count as a threesome. I need an expert to chime in on this.

But, with (game spoilers)
post-beginning Route C A2, you kind of get both in the same body. A2, with 2B's haircut, and (presumably) 2B's conscience along with A2.

Hmm, I wonder if that would count as a threesome. I need an expert to chime in on this.
A-a-a threesome...all three of them...together...
No no! I won't think about it! I won't be tempted! No matter how kinda hot that sounds!
GU7G3mQ.gif

*clears throat.

Anyways! Here's a pic!
C8cyFy0UMAAcUmJ.jpg

"....2B?"
"Y-You're not allowed to look..."

killatopak

If only we were allowed to post nsfw pics. This thread would be a bazillion pages already.

The nsfw to sfw artwork is 10:1 ratio.

Top Bottom