• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NieR: Automata has developed quite the fan art following already *Keep it SFW*

PBalfredo

Nice. Just recently I was wondering to myself what an N64 version of Nier Automata would look like, since the layout of the world reminded me of Zelda: OoT, with the City Ruins as Hyrule Field and all the other areas as spokes coming off of it.

By the end of it all, I think we can all agree that 2B deserves a hug

tumblr_onlcp7lvOQ1w6kqqno1_r1_1280.png

https://teanao.tumblr.com/post/158988529680/teadere-they-all-need-2b-loveed

Taro said the dlc wouldn't be anything significant due to budget contrsaints. Unless he was trolling.

He also said not to expect much from the game.

Let us hope to be again pleasantly surprised. Especially given the sales figures, maybe SE will give him the budget he'd like to have for some DLC.

Squire

Banned
Ya I wasn't the only one reading really fucked up things in this situation was I?

Definitely not. It's a really weird pick for fan art. The music at the end of it makes it clear you're not meant to walk away from it like it's a happy ending.

Hektor

I can't remember this quest. What's the context behind it? The only quest I didn't do is Reconnaissance and the only family quest I remeber it the one with
9S and Operator 210

I don't remember it's name but it's the one about collecting yorha intel chips for the dude in the picture, once you did it you can find him later in the desert
where he build himself a little brother because hwas lonely and kinda insane, while disturing music plays in the background

Shahed

I don't remember it's name but it's the one about collecting yorha intel chips for the dude in the picture, once you did it you can find him later in the desert
where he build himself a little brother because hwas lonely and kinda insane, while disturing music plays in the background
Ah yes I remember now. Next to the apartment complex. He
uses a mish mash of parts to make some amalgamation brother

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Definitely not. It's a really weird pick for fan art. The music at the end of it makes it clear you're not meant to walk away from it like it's a happy ending.

I mean they got
murdered by machines as reported but it was implied that it was done by yorha as a coverup
, so I dunno why one would think it's a happy ending.

I mean they got
murdered by machines as reported but it was implied that it was done by yorha as a coverup
, so I dunno why one would think it's a happy ending.

The artist is probably makibg it lighter and fluffier for the sake of making it lighter and fluffier. It's definitely supposed to be creepy story and it's probably the creepiest moment of the game. Especially with the scanner not necessarily consenting to the situation.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
The artist is probably makibg it lighter and fluffier for the sake of making it lighter and fluffier. It's definitely supposed to be creepy story and it's probably the creepiest moment of the game. Especially with the scanner not necessarily consenting to the situation.

Oh yeah trust me, I understand that part as being pretty creepy too, but honestly, aren't most nier fanart (that aren't about 2booty) mostly lighter and fluffier takes on nier? :p

Top Bottom