• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nier Automata is Gold

JayEH

Price is $428 HKD. English/Jp confirmed aswell.

Source

I'm gonna buy it on asia store when it goes up, saves me $40AUD since I only need to buy a $500hkd code instead of 10000yen code. Sucks that there doesnt seem to be preload though 47gb will take awhile for me.

Oh nice this is a good price. I'll probably do this.

Thinking about getting it off HK PSN but I still have the Black Box Edition on pre-order. Am I really this irresponsible with money...

It's a good idea to stay out of the OT, there is a pretty high chance that someone will accidentally spoil something about the game.

The gameplay is amazing just from the demo, and it seems there will be much more options in the full game. Can't wait.

That's going to be a bit hard since I'm the one that made it and will be posting it tonight.

(Someone let me know when the countdown hits 24 Hours.)

Hektor

That's going to be a bit hard since I'm the one that made it and will be posting it tonight.

(Someone let me know when the countdown hits 24 Hours.)

it already did.

21:43 left

C5NIbiFWIAA9Pwx.jpg

MikeSan

Pre-ordered the japanese version on Nippon-Yasan, expensive but don't care :D

Can't wait to put my hands on the game !!!

So I'm getting conflicting info. Is HK version releasing same time as JP version tomorrow and just doesn't have a preload, or is HK releasing with US version in 2 weeks?

DKF590

So I'm getting conflicting info. Is HK version releasing same time as JP version tomorrow and just doesn't have a preload, or is HK releasing with US version in 2 weeks?

The HK PS Blog has it listed as releasing tomorrow in this week's blog post. Doesn't look like we have a confirmation of the launch time though. It's still not yet up for prepurchase.

Top Bottom