• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nights of Azure Limited Edition JRPG (PS4) Almost sold out!

chrono01

I didn't receive the DLC code through the email, but I did notice that under my order history on NISA that's it's listed below the title. I was just about to send them an email, haha.

alexein

nice LE but i cant justify the nisa eu price with shipping. i didnt buy any nisa le since they blocked eu from their site.
Got it preordered for 32€ without dlc, i guess its enough.
Really pumped, nice seeing gust on ps4, their character model were so good on the last atelier.

Lockon

Post your LE goodies if you can everyone :]

Here's mine:
MVLb.jpg

Not opening the cloth poster yet bc it's NSFW-ish lol

BTW, who's doing the OT and when is its going up?

I'm usually a fan of GUST games but this looks sorta like a worse dynasty warriors from the gameplay videos I've seen. There any complexity to this system? I'm not sure if I want to pay full price for this.

SarusGray

Here's mine:

wow that looks beautiful. I love your little arrangement you have for it! Still waiting for my LE patiently I'll then let you all know how it is.

Ordered mine in January. No email about it, no shipping notification on the order page, charged a week ago. Hmmmmmm anyone else missing theirs?

Zhao_Yun

Here's mine:

Kinda regretting that I didn't order the LE now but I just didn't have the money :(

I looked in the OT Index Thread and no one has claimed an OT for this game.

SarusGray

Kinda regretting that I didn't order the LE now but I just didn't have the money :(

I'll do it if no one else takes up the mantle by the end of the night but I have work so yeah someone help! Lol

Kaname

Here's mine:

That looks nice :)
Kinda silly question since I can probably already guess the answer but is the box hard cardboard or soft?

Ranmo

Received my order, yet it still pops up as pending on the site and I haven't received any emails either. Not even for shipping. Odd. Anyway, shot the doods an email for my code.

I really need to figure out where I'm going to hang that fabric poster.

I wasn't going to buy it because it didn't come with Gust-chan but as soon as they annouced it did,
stock had already sold out.. Ah well, At least Gamestop has the Gust-chan deal.

It's a very pretty LE as well, super jealous.......

SarusGray

My LE is at home and the art prints are absolutely gorgeous! I have not found time to open the rest but wow. Also a review fresh from the oven for all of you

http://www.digitallydownloaded.net/2016/03/review-nights-of-azure-sony-playstation.html

More than anything else, though, I really do want to re-emphasise just how special it is to me that the team at Gust have, deliberately or out of pure luck, created something as rare as a genuinely operatic video game. Nights of Azure leaves plenty of room for refinement. Not in a straight sequel, because I believe the story here wraps up in a beautifully, achingly complete package. Rather, there’s room to explore this fantasy with a new set of characters and approach to storytelling with greater refinement and depth on the mechanical side of things.

That there's some rawness to the overall package is not a criticism of this particular game by any means however. Oh no. Nights of Azure is such a progressive, artful and rich experience that, much like other masterpieces such as Nier of Pandora’s Tower, is so incredibly special as much for its flaws and individuality as what it does well. This game has been more meaningful to me and had a greater emotional impact on me than any game I’ve played since Nier itself, and as far as I’m concerned that means it’s as close to perfection as games can get. 5/5

Hastati

My LE is at home and the art prints are absolutely gorgeous! I have not found time to open the rest but wow. Also a review fresh from the oven for all of you

http://www.digitallydownloaded.net/2016/03/review-nights-of-azure-sony-playstation.html

Wow that's a glowing review! Just jumped in last night, the warts and rough edges are readily apparent but it definitely has its charms, sounds like it will be worth the investment.

One thing with the LE that impressed me was the cloth nsfw rollout, which is about 3 times larger than the poster paper rollout that came with the Japanese LE. NISA always puts a lot of care into their packages.

UCBooties

Looks like I missed out on the LE. I was going to break down for a last minute pre-order yesterday. The stock indicator was showing 5% - 0% instead of sold out but when I tried to add it to my cart it errored out. Ah well. I've got the regular edition coming from Amazon.

Eusis

seems pretty average. I'm hesitant to drop $60 on this. I only found about this game a few weeks.
Not surprised about the ratings, but the game was too appealing looking to ignore for me.

Eh, if I don't care for it and somehow manage to rush through if I like it ENOUGH I'll just trade it in for Bravely Second.

Still not shipped in EU for me. I think this might not arrive this week from UK :/

I asked them if people from France, Germany or Spain will be getting the game at launch and they told they will try but they have too many units to ship, obviously is a lie, they never try or care, basically I'm paying 10€ for shipping to get the game one week later.

SarusGray

yorunonaikuni05171528_thumb.jpg

if anyone can make this image , say Nights of Azure OT with the same font style I'll be forever in your debt :).

I can finish the OT by the end of this night if the import OT creator let's me use their images which looks amazing!

Also launch trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMUPw2EznYc

AniHawk

by the way, i was able to iron the wrinkles out of the cloth poster. just don't use water and be very quick and firm about pressing down on the fabric.

SarusGray

So the OT is pretty much done, I already posted in the OT thread that I will do it. This is my first time, so do I just wait for their confirmation or post it?

Also thanks to Vazra and Parakeetman ;)) you two rox.

Also any idea for an OT title? I'm thinking Star Crossed Lesbians. (Kidding, maybe)

Wagram

Out for delivery. Last time that happened my package suddenly went from Ohio to Pennsylvania three times in a row before I got USPS to intervene.

So NISA EU still hasn't shipped my LE and it needs to get to Germany from UK. I don't really see that happening for release on friday.

This is my first order there, is that normal? I was expecting to get the game a few days early actually. Considering how expensive it and the shipping was that's really not cool

So NISA EU still hasn't shipped my LE and it needs to get to Germany from UK. I don't really see that happening for release on friday.

This is my first order there, is that normal? I was expecting to get the game a few days early actually. Considering how expensive it and the shipping was that's really not cool

Surprise, mine was shipped on March, 25 but I got the tracking today, looks llike I will be getting it on time.

Vanethyr

I wouldn't sweat it, I buy from them frequently and they very rarely send the shipping e-mails out on time. Heck, I've even had the notification come through after the game has arrived.

Think this is the first time I haven't received one of their games 2 or 3 days ahead of time though (Trails of Cold Steel actually arrived about a week early). Ah well, super hyped for Friday!

I got a shipping confirmation but the tracking shows it's still in London. I'll be surprised if it's here on Firday. But it's not a huge deal since I have a million other games to play. Just not what I expected.

Top Bottom