• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ninja Gaiden II: The Official GAF Thread of Chaos

Great job with the thread I really enjoyed going through this one. :D

How have I never seen the pic linked to from Sonia in the story section. That's legendary! :lol

Pachinko

This thread is almost as awesome as I hope ninja gaiden 2 will be. I give it way HIGHER then a C - that's for sure!

Fucking bang on job master ninja!

Pachinko

Well , Blim whose playing it right now says to expect a stage to take as much as an hour if you factor in restarts, deaths , storyline etc. There are 14 chapters. Using simple math that means the game could take you 20 hours but a more experienced player could likely do it in 10 and a second playthrough would go for less.

Vaxadrin said:
NG1 was "15 hours long".

It still took me a month to beat it the first time.
I played it religiously and had normal mode beat in a week. Mission mode and hard/very hard/master ninja lasted me years, including re-unlocking it all on my 360.

I know this doesn't have a mission mode, but I'm still looking forward to subsequent playthroughs.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
This thread.... almost makes me want to get a 360.

My brothers 360 is banned from live :(

Oh god what am i doing, am really thinking about getting an elite? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE :lol

Tain

Amazing OP.

I'm gonna be super pissed if the default difficulty in this is easier than NGB's normal difficulty. NGB wasn't hard, and catering to whiners needs to not happen.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Bravo. This thread is amazing. Seriously considering buying it now.

EDIT: The Australian release date is June 12th. No sale. Fucking stupid idea whoever made that decision.

Vaxadrin

Banned
Rez>You said:

EDIT: The Australian release date is June 12th. No sale. Fucking stupid idea whoever made that decision.

If it was June 11th you would have bought 2 copies.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Vaxadrin said:
If it was June 11th you would have bought 2 copies.
It's a time issue more than a $$$ issue.

Rez>You said:

I have an exam on the 12th, but after that i have a month off so i can't really complain.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
AdventureRacing said:
I have an exam on the 12th, but after that i have a month off so i can't really complain.
But see my issue is that there is another very prolific game being released on the same day that will consume all my spare time (of which I don't have much of).

Top Bottom