• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Direct 2013.2.14 - [Over: Waluigi Time]

Triton55

Guys, you don't need to de-hype that much over three screencaps. We already knew those things would likely be discussed, and it doesn't mean those will be the only topics.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
I predict 20 min of sales statistics, 9 min. of reels of games with new footage and info and a surprise bukkake of a game (LoZ : MM 3D!!!!) in the last min.

Ok so NCL is actually doing a direct then? I guess I can get hyped about some new 3DS announcements I won't see in America for years.

I predict 20 min of sales statistics

At least they can't do this in the US one.

Drago

So my new expectations for tomorrow

Luigi's Mansion 2 blowout
Animal Crossing mini-blowout
Lego CITY 3DS mini-blowout
Fire Emblem DLC trailer
HarmoKnight release right after the Direct
Details about how NoA will release 3DS VC games as slow as they possibly can

for WiiU

eShop showcase
Game & Wario footage
reminder of 30¢ VC games
Earthbound

Negator

Ugh. Hype is fucking dead.

I guess hoping for Bravely Default was just too ambitious. Not going to bother waking up for this.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Well Square made three FF XIII games

Well

twewyioszsjii.png

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Sure. There's not much else that could be shown that we didn't see during the last one.

It's not going to happen. When those are ready they'll be coming out in Japan first. The Wii U stuff is going to be Toki Tori 2, Tank! Tank! Tank!, and stuff happening outside Japan. If there are any new games of note for retail it'll be for Japan on 3DS.

Artemisia

Banned
Ugh. Hype is fucking dead.

I guess hoping for Bravely Default was just too ambitious. Not going to bother waking up for this.

Not everything was revealed though.

Do you really think all they will talk about in the Japanese Nintendo Direct is Luigi's Mansion and Lego City?

Drago

Do you really think all they will talk about in the Japanese Nintendo Direct is Luigi's Mansion and Lego City?

Why should we care about what they show off in the JP Direct? Chances are many of the games they may announce either won't release here or will take forever to come over.

It's nice to see what's coming out but unless I can actually play it, it may as well never exist to me.

Sakura

Could still be good stuff for the Japanese Direct. I imagine they will also have the LM trailer, but they obviously won't show Fire Emblem and AC on there. Personally, I hope they announce/show off unified account between Wii U and 3DS/Miiverse on 3DS.

Is there a chance of seeing Monolith's 3DS game in the NCL direct tomorrow? Anyway there should probably be a huge 3DS Japan blowout tomorrow because for a platform dominating everything the release schedule this year has been somewhat narrow.

JosiahB

I'll be happy if we get a release date for AC:NL. I had completely forgotten about the game for a while... At this point though I kind of hope that it releases some time in May-June; I'll be busy with Monster Hunter for a long time.

EDarkness

Wait, how are private videos indicitive of what this Direct is about. We have no idea what they're gonna talk about right now. I suppose it is better to keep expectations in check....

Listen, Nintendo, how long have we known each other, 20 years? I know I give you a hard time occasionally, but we're good friends, right?

That being said, you need to know something:

If I don't have Animal Crossing: New Leaf soon, I will not survive this semester of school. I'm not saying it will be your fault when I meet my untimely demise from lack of AC, but I'm also not saying that it won't be your fault.

Please. For an old friend.

GameE

Wait, how are private videos indicitive of what this Direct is about. We have no idea what they're gonna talk about right now. I suppose it is better to keep expectations in check....

Those private videos will be unprivate when the ND is done airing. They will be shown on the ND.

Symphonic

Generally videos of what was shown from the Direct are uploaded to Youtube after. Presumably the private videos are those said videos being queued for release.

EDarkness

Those private videos will be unprivate when the ND is done airing. They will be shown on the ND.

Still doesn't mean that's ALL they will have to show or even that the will show more than a trailer which is 2 minutes or so. Isn't this Direct 20 minutes long?

Symphonic

Still doesn't mean that's ALL they will have to show or even that the will show more than a trailer which is 2 minutes or so. Isn't this Direct 20 minutes long?

Point being, these are the trailers that will be shown. If they were going to announce anything reason stands that there would be a video ready to upload for it.

Top Bottom