• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Mii QR Code Thread - Is your body ready?

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Some of these faces are pretty good, i need to transfer some of the Miis i made on my Wii later today!

Mofo

Mine:

3dscode.jpg

Cool! In Pilotwings the Mii trophies you're looking for are taken from your Mii's, so thanks to this thread I've found Admiral Ackbar, the Arrested Development cast and the Scream guy around the island.

Bizzyb

Banned
Wow, this shit is space age technology right here.

Between this, AR, and the whole 3D thing, 3DS really is a special little machine. Can't wait for the May Update.

Medalion

Banned
330aav8.jpg

168d446.jpg

This is for Community-age, my attempt to make Britta as a Mii

yes yes I know, Creeeeeeepy and not to mention not very accurate... I suck at making Mii's :/

Mdk7

Here are some of my Miis...
I really don't mean to offend anyone with these characters, so don't get pissed if i have Jesus, Hitler and Pedobear together. :p

MII2.jpg

MII1.jpg

Enjoy! ^_O

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Mejilan
1977-0169-2527
HNI_0002.jpg

HNI_0001.jpg

Edit - Does my Mii's close-up look stupidly huge for everyone else?
I resized it in Photobucket and it shows up correctly on my account, but not here for some reason. Same link, as I opted to replace the original...

BooJoh

Mejilan said:
Edit - Does my Mii's close-up look stupidly huge for everyone else?
I resized it in Photobucket and it shows up correctly on my account, but not here for some reason. Same link, as I opted to replace the original...
It's smaller now. Ctrl+F5 to force a refresh if you still see it big.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Awesome, thanks. I tried doing the cacheless refresh, but it's still huge for me.
I figured it'd be fine for others, but thanks for confirming. :)

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
BGBW said:
Was bored at work:
K08BZ.png

All of those are really good except trollface. He would be hard to recreate on here though.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
paXwH.png

Also, an Iwata Mii that looks like his official one:
9Q0Wi.png

8j2WM.jpg

(the one in the OP looks better imho)

Here are a few of my Miss, imported from my Wii. Every one but Captain Haddock (and possibly Stan and Ollie, I can't honestly remember) are my own work, and I think they're reasonably good likenesses!

359zm92.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
richiek said:
Forever alone guy and Trollface need more wrinkles, but good job.
You can't add more wrinkles though. The only option is the old face design that doesn't work at all.

Zomba13

My versions of Trollface, FFFUUUU and Fuck yeah (not much different on this one). Also added my version of House if anyone wants him.
9qd8K.jpg

Top Bottom