• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo and Vans making some Sneakers

Dishwalla

Banned
Wonder when these hit the street, there's a Vans store in the mall nearest me and I'm at the very least gonna get one of those logo shirts. Thinking about the Zelda slip ons too.

cantona222

nintendo-vans-sneakers-03_o6lvxb.jpg

What game is this?

Link_enfant

Yes, okay, I need those really bad. Think I'll even buy two pairs, cause I just love both Nintendo and Vans. Great news! Can't wait for the the release! (planned for Europe?)

Saladinoo

NOOOOOO MY MONEY!!!

The Yoshi ones are adorable, I'd have them in a heartbeat if they were lace-up, I can't stand slip-ons. Maybe I'll make an exception for these...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Vans claim they are the shoes of urban champions.

Yet where are the shoes of Urban Champion?

Peltz

Eh... Not my style. I wouldn't be able to pull that off. Maybe the NES controller high tops but I don't think it fits my overal fashion sense.

I could definitely see someone a few years younger owning that look and pulling it off though. The high tops are dope.

Definitely want the peach, mario 8 bit, yoshi, zelda, and the duck hunt shoes. Never owned a pair of vans before, are they pretty good quality service? I'm assuming these will be close to or around 60$ so I'd rather know the quality before diving in on five pair of 60$ shoes haha.

I like the second one I guess.

However, I’m not the person to like things just because something I like is on them (like all the game shirts that my friends wear with logos, or characters on them).
It actually has to look nice, which placing a logo/character sometimes ruin.

I'd buy a Metroid pair

I would too. No matter how ugly it was.
Or an Axiom Verge pair.

Those Zelda slip ons are solid af.

Will these be about in the UK or do i need to import?

I want the Duck Hunt ones.

I'd never wear them, but they look dope.

Will the UK see these?

Reports of June for these in the UK or say a few UK sites have said

I'm going to be a poor man in June, at least three of these look good and you know they won't be the RRP of £40 they'll be £55 like the likes of Schuh charge all the bloody time

Ninja Dom

I'm so in!!!

Mario low lace ups x2 pairs
Both sweatshirts
One t-shirt
DK Hawaii shirt

Time to look for some Vans online voucher codes ready for when this drops.

Flintty

Reports of June for these in the UK or say a few UK sites have said

I'm going to be a poor man in June, at least three of these look good and you know they won't be the RRP of £40 they'll be £55 like the likes of Schuh charge all the bloody time

Damn, I never pay that money for fashionable walking accessories but I'm tempted by these.

Top Bottom