• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.9.13 - Sep. 13, 3AM EDT

D_prOdigy

THE ROCKINEST, ROCK-STEADY BEAT OF NINTENDO

rOZ8Ml.jpg

I know NoE announced one too but I'm still a bit surprised. I wonder if they'll have another before the end of the year now after this, 3DS could use one for 2013 titles.

this is Wii U launch time the focus has just been changed 3DS will get a lot for TGS and many Nintendo Directs no doubt about that so I would not worry about it

StayDead

8AM? I might have to wake up for this.

Also I'm going to have to spam refresh Play Asia to get my Wii U import in tommorow I guess. T_T

Jintor

Damnit I just realised I have class when it hits

oh well, not like I listen to the audio anyway, I'll just stream it in a corner or something

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Maybe, Inafune's Yaiba might make an appearance now...

I was just about to say that it is a pretty safe bet to expect to see this on the broadcast, or at least it will be announced for WiiU during its unveiling on the website later tomorrow.

AzaK

OK, now that is a time I can be awake for (7PM NZ)! Weird they are having NCL and NoE ND's so far apart.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Also worth mentioning is that some announcements from this might leak in the Famitsu leak tonight.

If we get one.... andriansang :/

Scum

It's all seeping out of the woodwork now, lads. But @ 8am? I work a late shift and will be asleep by then. :-/

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Also worth mentioning is that some announcements from this might leak in the Famitsu leak tonight.

If we get one.... andriansang :/

Famitsu stuff leaked hours ago. EDF4, more Layton vs. AA, and Inafune's zombie game were some of the features this week.

Daschysta

Monsta Hunta Wii-U with full online play.
Project Omega
Inafune's game
Sneak Peak DQX HD, to be released in the West free to play
and much, much more.

Berieve.

Daschysta

I know that Nintendo gets alot of crap for holding off for too long, but it actually is pretty damn exciting to all the sudden be bombarded with conferences that promise new information. I hate announcements of announcements, at least when they precede the announcement by a significant amount of time.

Nintendo Direct is super awesome.

Top Bottom