• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.9.13 - Sep. 13, 3AM EDT

Where yo hype at GAF

igIq9UPdYdtfv.png

Ace's ghost :p

nice job!

Daschysta

Also I really, really, really, want a new Trauma Center. I loved the Wii games, but a touch screen is simply more precise for this type of game. ALSO GIMME THE SEQUEL TO TWEWY THAT WAS TEASED IN THE IOS GAME! (unless that was nothing and I missed the inevitably dissapointing add on to the ios game that it implied)

Sadist

I wonder when Shibata will make his way into general Nintendo images. I guess he doesn't really have anywhere near the image recognition of the Trinity even though his role means he fits in with Reggie and Iwata more than Miyamoto does.
Shibata awesome defense force aaaaarrrriiisssse!

And add me to the party Nibel lol

GCX

I wonder when Shibata will make his way into general Nintendo images. I guess he doesn't really have anywhere near the image recognition of the Trinity even though his role means he fits in with Reggie and Iwata more than Miyamoto does.
Shibata has only done a few Directs so far. Give it some time and he will rise to Nintendo stardom.

MarkusRJR

This wait it killing me. I just want to sleep through this entire day and wake up before the announcements.

Oh, and if I someone could add me to the picture I'd appreciate it. :p

Kyoufu

I'm going to go ahead and predict the second brand of Monster Hunter for Wii U tomorrow.

Like the PSP versions, this will be an alternative to the "mainline" series. Since it's on console, online play is guaranteed and will probably be MHP3rd G in all but name.

Hype train is making me crazy.

There is no possible way any of us could be let down! Nintendo will exceed all of our expectations, even the ones that conflict!

Such is their power.

Daschysta

Japanese Blowout baby!

I wonder if Final Fantasy FNC is in the cards, perhaps a "value" (ok fine full priced ports) release of the games so far, and the promise to Lightning Returns or whatever when the time comes.

Nibel

Why I'm isolated, so far from everyone else? T___T

You are special.

Your avatar works very good in the foreground. I guess there will be a lot of Nintendawgs which will join HYPECON which I'll place in between, and if I'm finished I will push you the others.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Who is that beautiful woman in your avatar? And SebastianAlexander: give me a pic of your Mii and I'll add you!

ib1Q355mFH4tzI.png
Her name is Kate Menson and thanks for adding me! At first this pic confused me because it's a party hall which as little to do with the hype train meme. But now I understand that THE PARTY IS INSIDE THE TRAIN!!!

Top Bottom