• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.9.13 - Sep. 13, 3AM EDT

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Activision lowering the bar, as usual.

Yeah, none of Activision's stuff looked like anything other than slightly up-rezzed Wii games.

Leave it to Acti to take the easy way out.

My only hope is that 007 Legends is as good as the Goldeneye remake.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Was the US stream so not awesome all the time or is it just Activision?

Mostly Activision, but NoA did spend a long time on the Nintedo TVii stuff.

By the way? Dude talking? NO ONE IS SURPRISED THAT YOU'RE PUTTING BLACK OPS OUT ON WIIU. NOBODY.

Owensboro

Random, but I will never stop being perplexed at people who take pictures with an iPad. Lady in the second row, I'm betting you have another camera somewhere that won't block your view of everything.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Heh, Bayo 2 is a very cool announcement indeed. I'm completely stunned that Nintendo would publish such a title, to be honest. Good on em.

Full HD as in 1080p?
Would be nice, but I wouldn't get ahead of ourselves here.

Owensboro

Splitscreen without splitscreen is pretty awesome.

I'm glad it's going to be a possibility. I miss having a lot of Splitscreen games. I'm just wondering if the WiiU Pad is going to become next generations "gimp controller", you know, that controller you always gave the worst person because they didn't need the best ones. :)

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
So whats the exact deal with EU pricing/bundles?

Top Bottom