• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct coming November 12 [Over]

Banned
Leakers are going to use this pic next

zelda_wii_u_demo-770x450.jpg

Canon

Banned
Nintendo Direct comes out the same day as the Xbox 360 backwards compatibility. Wait... could this mean... Nintendo is getting in with the green machine!?

:p

I predict that star fox will be shown and will not look better graphically. A more interesting mission will be showcased though.
It'll look slightly better, probably slightly better textures. It's been several months since the pre-e3 build.
I imagine we'll see online multi, tho

Glowsquid

I thought with the big Ashley push during halloween they were maybe moving to make her more of a thing like Isabelle too but it's gone all quiet since the spooky holiday has passed

not quite(video was posted on NOJ,s twitter only on nov 2)

hoping for rhythm heaven the best+ localization annoucement, expecting nothing

Haines

Banned
I already had my iwata is gone moment when I saw his name in 3d land credits last week.

I'm sure this direct will do him proud no doubt.

Banned
Nintendo Direct comes out the same day as the Xbox 360 backwards compatibility. Wait... could this mean... Nintendo is getting in with the green machine!?

:p
Yes. Nvidia. NX to have 970's as its gpu and 970M's for the handheld. Core i3 for the cpu.

MrGoomba

56 pages already. The hype is high.

Does anybody know if the jap direct will be earlier or at the same time of the NOA and NOE ones?

AdanVC

Guys, this image just leaked on 4chan. Looks legit, I guess TP HD is real after all.
http://i.imgur.com/wtJFWMw.jpg

Love those subtle details such as the amount of digits on the build number and the fact that they didn't wrote 60fps but rather a tiny lower number to create controversy and rage for not running at full 60fps. This fake images are becoming more and more detailed now and I appreciate that. They are art by themselves *sips tea*

Edit: Ohhh it was done by ElTorro :D

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
What about Eternal Darkness HD? They are doing something with that franchise, at least they have shown interest in it in recent years.

Mory Dunz

Hopefully TPHD will be 1080p and 30fps like WW.

It'll look slightly better, probably slightly better textures. It's been several months since the pre-e3 build.
I imagine we'll see online multi, tho

So those later videos after E3 were still from that build?
If so, I guess that gives a bit more time than I expected. I'm still not sure there will be a huge difference. Was the 60fps already solidified in those impressions?

Top Bottom