• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct coming November 12 [Over]

bit out the loop: why is twilight princess hd considered to be absolutely happening?
Data miners found an Icon on the e-Shop for Twilight Princess, it was a new icon not one reused from the Wii game, which is what Nintendo does for standard re-realeases of Wii games on the e-Shop. Along with that icon, meta-data was found that explicitly stated 'TLOZ: Twilight Princess HD'. Then at their investors meeting on one of the slides was an all new piece of artwork for link in his TP pose.

The guy on /v/ posted the list of the supposed content from the Direct

ok

- mario tennis dlc(?)
- indie shit
- information on upcoming releases
- smash dlc with wolf
- smash ballet results (inklings, paper mario ,shantae)
- pokemon shuffle dlc
- twilight princess hd (3ds/wiiU crossbuy)
- r.i.p. iwata tribute

...Yeeeeeah, fake indeed :lol

Twilight Princess HD on 3DS lol
The Smash Ballet is obviously real though

MagnesD3

To be honest, I agree with you on 64 and Galaxies, However, I found Sunshine to be the most limiting of all 3D Mario games (or nearly as limiting as 3D Land) in terms of progression. You can't even make blue coin shines to be counted for beating main game, which means blue coins are useless unless going 100%... and it's not like there is no insane amount of tedium on the way to its unrewarding 100%.

I agree that Blue coins where a lazy and poor design choice, I love all the other stuff in it though. I wonder if they just didnt have time to finish the game or something like wind waker so they just threw in a bunch of filler blue coin crap.

Needs to be even blurrier to be believable. Leakers only own potato cameras.

9d7OojY.png

I agree that Blue coins where a lazy and poor design choice, I love all the other stuff in it though. I wonder if they just didnt have time to finish the game or something like wind waker so they just threw in a bunch of filler crap.

Actually, yes. There are a lot of scrapped content in Sunshine, including trains/railway system.

Nintendo's deadline policy was insane in GameCube days.

MagnesD3

Actually, yes. There are a lot of scrapped content in Sunshine, including trains/railway system.

Nintendo's deadline policy was insane in GameCube days.

Aw dude a train (reminds me of good old Banjo Tooie :) ) could have been so sick I hate the fact so many games that were great are just missing huge chunks due to time restraints.

Pikma

Banned
I love how all this bunch of insiders very conveniently start leaking stuff one day after the direct has been announced

Kucan

Really, the only thing I sorta hope for would be an announcement for Undertale on the Wii U and 3DS eShop. I would buy that game all over again, on both consoles.

This is why I'm going to be dissapointed by this Direct.

If I remember correctly, Toby wants there to be a Nintendo Console version but since the game was made using GameMaker, it would require reprogramming.

Haines

Banned
The direct is 5 est here.

I need ideas for a sick Nintendo direct dinner.

Could be a theme or just something worthy of the hype train.

Could go all out steak and beer or a cheesey fun dinner. Wifey involved.

Burnburn

I have this image ready for when the game releases.

6c3.jpg

Honestly I am willing to give Federation Force a chance and I trust Next Level to deliver on creating a fun game.

It's nice that you'd have that image ready, but only people who were at E3 had a chance of playing it. What are the other people supposed to do, say nothing? Neogaf would be a very dead forum if people can't comment on a game before it comes out. Do we all have to stay quiet until the game releases?

JaseMath

If TP HD is real, I'll die.

Playing Twilight Princess the day after camping all day for a Wii at launch is one of my fondest gaming memories.

If TP HD is real, I'll die.

Playing Twilight Princess the day after camping all day for a Wii at launch is one of my fondest gaming memories.

i know right i had TP pre-ordered at g amestop but didnt get a wii pre-order so i camped outside of besty buy for 25hrs and then i had my friend come stand in my place and went to gamestop at minight got my zelda and held onto it back in line at best buy till the opened while going over every inch of the manual lol

Astral Dog

I really hope that TPHD looks closer to that early Zelda demo when the Wii U was revealed, than an HD texture pack like that.

LOL no chance it will look half as good as the demo, but it could look slightly better than the texture pack if they update the lightning.

Top Bottom