• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct EU - 13th September, 4PM CET (Wii U confirmed for EU this year)

Rehynn

So is there a chance of showing teasers of titles to come in the future, the launch lineup doesn't excite me much.

Well, TGS is this week, and Nintendo, instead of attending, traditionally holds a separate event to showcase some stuff. I can't see why that couldn't be incorporated into the Wii U events / Nintendo Directs this year.

Tsunamo

ibotDlLAh6iA1m.gif
There goes my sleep D:

CaVaYeRo

BTW, some of you were asking about Kirby Anniversary - I don't think it'll happen anytime soon in EU :( I hope they prove me wrong before the year ends, for this is weird considering NCL-NoE launch track record.

Kouriozan

BTW, some of you were asking about Kirby Anniversary - I don't think it'll happen anytime soon in EU :( I hope they prove me wrong before the year ends, for this is weird considering NCL-NoE launch track record.

Maybe it'll be day one on the Wii U eShop for EU?
That would be fine for me, but we would miss the collectible.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.

This displeases me.

Might be the first disappointing decision they've made this gen when it comes to bringing over games. (I never cared for Excitebots, looked like an extremely ugly version of Trucks)
Hopefully it's no bad omen for next gen :) I guess Kirby must sell really poorly over here.

Maybe it'll be day one on the Wii U eShop for EU?
That would be fine for me.

It's old games that you can get on Virtual Console. The package is the most exciting thing here, a digital release is useless to say the least.

CaVaYeRo

Might be the first disappointing decision they've made this gen when it comes to bringing over games. (I never cared for Excitebots, looked like an extremely ugly version of Trucks)
Hopefully it's no bad omen for next gen :) I guess Kirby must sell really poorly over here.

Don't know what to think - I heard Epic Yarn didn't do that bad. But they might have some convincing figures after releasing Yarn+Mass+AdventureWii+Classic on the same year in EU.

Jackano

The french email also shows only the black model. So it's definitely going to be available, and also a smart move from Nintendo. They needed this simple thing (a different color) to differentiate from the regular Wii.

At first I was all like "Hell yeah!" but then I realized that I work :(

Smashing a cardboard door is hard :D
Are you questioning the bad-assness of Quinton Jackson?

You take that back :(

While we don't have an exact expression for hype, I kinda like Rummel as a (sort-of) substitute. Rummelbahn/Rummelzug sounds kinda fun (and close to Bummelzug).
We Germans just don't know how to be hyped - being all rational and engineers and whatnot.

MrT-Tar

quick question: when do you think the WiiU will be officially available for preorder in the U.K? Will it be directly after this broadcast?

Top Bottom