• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct EU - 13th September, 4PM CET (Wii U confirmed for EU this year)

CaVaYeRo

Me too. :)

nSs0t.jpg

<3 Nintendo Direct & things like these.

It's direct communication from high profile execs, familiar style. I really love that direction and Nintendo seems to understand it's fan service only them can deliver + general information for any user.

Randdalf

I can't see there being any new stuff at this conference, just pinning down what stuff announced already is being released and when.

CaVaYeRo

I can't see there being any new stuff at this conference, just pinning down what stuff announced already is being released and when.

What I'm eager to see is the Miiverse in action. I think they'll be showing it. Starting the console, show some features, starting a game, showing digital stored stuff... would be really cool. Thus, if they follow previous scheme, this could also be localized: we'd get Spanish messages, etc. Want it tomorrow! Listen, Shibata-san!

So is this just gonna be more of those ugly-ass, lazy designed Miis in the Miiverse, or should we expect something else out of this event besides a price/release date?

Launch line-up, and maybe (dream time here) a "and in 2013 we you can look forward to games like X Y and Z"

BowieZ

Banned
can a mod plz sort out the official threadiness of today's action? my mind is so weirdly distributed between like 7 Wii U / announcement threads - surely we can have 1 main thread for all 3 international conferences with links etc

mclem

can a mod plz sort out the official threadiness of today's action? my mind is so weirdly distributed between like 7 Wii U / announcement threads - surely we can have 1 main thread for all 3 international conferences with links etc

I was going to argue something similar. I presume they'll be announcing largely the same stuff (indeed, I suspect they're simultaneous precisely *so* they can announce the same games and not have any region find out about them in advance). A single unified thread would make a lot of sense... although that said, it is still referring to three different streams, so it might be confusing as to which one any given person is referring to!

Robin64

Come on NoE, don't mess up with the price or the date! You can do it, just for once. Come on.

HYPE TRAIN GOOOOOOOOoooooooo

mclem

Wait... "3pm UK, 4pm SOUTH AFRICA"? That's not the first frame of reference I'd use for CET!

Euro stream go!

Top Bottom