• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct scheduled for June 3rd (Wii U concept news, 3PM PT/6PM ET Sunday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orayn

Body readiness sequence initiated.

jHHEu.gif

Cracking open a four loko (which is disgusting, but cheap), and getting my buzz on for what I'm sure will be a glorious stream of the best news from Nintendo in decades

HOORAY

They should spend more time catching up on Breaking Bad than being in here waiting on news that wont me as exciting as the Nintendo E3 conference.

MYE

T minus 60 minutes until bombs begin dropping!

The Aliens theme of escaping the Queen just popped into my head when i saw this

Neiteio

Just so everyone understands, this conference will probably be mostly stuff we've already known for months, if not since last year. It's reinforcing the "concept" of the WiiU. It's going over the basics again. We might not get operating system details, and I very much doubt we'll get specs.

IdeaMan

My source is my ass!
So either it will not have changed, have changed slightly or have changed quite a bit. Ok. Thanks for that incredibly insightful info.

you missed the sentence just after pointing toward the more likely scenario, no redesign, or a very small one. It would be weird that Nintendo sent "final form" dev kits to third-parties a few days ago with no redesigned case, to present now a completely new look. But it's not impossible, i try to cover every scenarios possible :)

Just so everyone understands, this conference will probably be mostly stuff we've already known for months, if not since last year. It's reinforcing the "concept" of the WiiU. It's going over the basics again. We might not get operating system details, and I very much doubt we'll get specs.
That and all the new information, which they announced we were gonna get.

Hey man, it's not a GAF E3 thread without absurdly unreasonable expectations! I'm serving a very important function in this community, by sacrificing my emotional security to raise everyone else's hopes so that we can all feel a collective shudder of depression when the only thing we find out about is that the Wii Vitality Sensor is now being built into the Wii U controller!

I have finals this week guys. Finals.

Everything was going great this year. I have two on Wednesday so I had decided to skip this year's conference. But noooooo, motherfucking Iwata has to come tonight and drop the bomb.

Goddamit GAF. I was going to survive a year without being hyped by E3 :( Why did you have to do this to me?

Stitch

Gold Member
I'm sure it will be disappointing but I'm still hyped...

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE CHOOOO CHOOOOO

Vinci

Danish
I have finals this week guys. Finals.

Everything was going great this year. I have two on Wednesday so I had decided to skip this year's conference. But noooooo, motherfucking Iwata has to come tonight and drop the bomb.

Goddamit GAF. I was going to survive a year without being hyped by E3 :( Why did you have to do this to me?

I had three today. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom