• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct scheduled for June 3rd (Wii U concept news, 3PM PT/6PM ET Sunday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gsak

2003382226reggie-796921.jpg

reggie_tomonobu.jpg

Platy

Anyone knows how those streamings with subs will work ?

They will be the japanese/english with subs ?

But the english and japanese have subs options ....

Vinci

Danish
Goddam, my last final was during the first week of May. That sounds awful

If it makes you feel any better though I've done exactly *zero* productive things since being on summer break

I have one more tomorrow, but it's going to be a cakewalk compared to the three today. But yeah, not going to be much time to chill out over the break. Finish my final, get four days, and then I head into my summer internship. *sighs*

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
It will only last for 30 min?

They can't explain a lot in that time, can they?

No, which I is why you shouldn't expect much.

Remember, they've been advertising "the concept behind WiiU," meaning it's probably just Iwata talking about how they came up with the idea and nothing more.

OH, I see. I secretly don't give a shit about Breaking Bad because I don't have cable and am not pirating the show.

The Season 4 DVD comes out on Tuesday. What the hell is so hard to understand about that? I'm a college student who was unemployed for seven months, I can't afford something like cable, especially when Breaking Bad is the only show currently airing that I'm into

I thought you all could be trolling because, ya know, this shit happened before but much closer to the release of the episode. Now? Now someone could have conceived and had a baby in the amount of time between that episode and now.

And no, you don't have to pirate the show to watch it if you don't have a personal cable connection.

I have one more tomorrow, but it's going to be a cakewalk compared to the three today. But yeah, not going to be much time to chill out over the break. Finish my final, get four days, and then I head into my summer internship. *sighs*
Yeah, shit sucks man. I have one semester and then I graduate... which made me sad earlier today because this will probably be the last year I can forsake my real life for four days in order to do nothing but absorb E3 :( I can't imagine my plans going over well at a real job

"Excuse me boss! I'd like to request off June 5-9, 2013, six months early please!"
"Why the fuck, whelp?"
"Well you see, vidja gaemz"
"... Go file for unemployment, we're done here"

whyman

Do we even know there will be Wii U info? My guess would be alot of the 3ds stuff today so they can focus on the Wii U at the presser.

Vinci

Danish
Yeah, shit sucks man. I have one semester and then I graduate... which made me sad earlier today because this will probably be the last year I can forsake my real life for four days in order to do nothing but absorb E3 :( I can't imagine my plans going over well at a real job

"Excuse me boss! I'd like to request off June 5-9, 2013, six months early please!"
"Why the fuck, whelp?"
"Well you see, vidja gaemz"
"... Go file for unemployment, we're done here"

Yeah. Jobs can suck sometimes. That said, I'm looking forward to being back in the workplace. School is killing me. Getting back to a normal work week will seem like a damn holiday after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom