• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - November 2016

Experien

Any word if Picross3D 2 will get DLC? I'd buy that in a heartbeat. Sunk 38:5X into and only missing a few Amiibo puzzles cause I don't have them.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Any word if Picross3D 2 will get DLC? I'd buy that in a heartbeat. Sunk 38:5X into and only missing a few Amiibo puzzles cause I don't have them.
Sadly, most likely not. Japan didn't get any. Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for Picross e7 & hoping that the US will get Mario's Super Picross on New 3DS.

DKoops

Neo Member
Nintendo eShop (3DS)

Pokemon Moon (Nintendo, available November 23) - €44.99/£39.99
Pokemon Sun (Nintendo, available November 23) - €44.99/£39.99

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon take place in the Alola region, which centres around four tropical islands and one artificial island. Many Pokémon that have never been seen before inhabit the lush islands of the Alola region. The story begins right after the main character moves to the Alola region. After choosing to play as a hero or heroine, players can customise their character’s name and appearance. No sooner have they arrived than their adventures begin to unfold, and they meet many fascinating people as they travel through the region.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Welcome amiibo (Nintendo, available November 25) - €39.99/£34.99
Have you ever wanted a new home, a new job, a new life? There's one waiting for you in Animal Crossing: New Leaf! Move to a new town and become mayor, then live life at your own pace; make new friends, have all kinds of experiences and create the town of your dreams!

Please note: If you already own "Animal Crossing: New Leaf", you can update your game to "Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo" with the free update downloadable via eShop.

Picross 3D: Round 2 Demo (Nintendo) - Free
Solve 3D puzzles to find hidden objects in Picross 3D: Round 2! In this game, use the numbers on the blocks to work out which ones to paint and solve the puzzles. There are over 300 puzzles to beat. Can you uncover the object in each one? This time, blocks can be painted with two colours, so there are even more elaborate objects to discover. If you tap compatible amiibo (sold separately), you can even play puzzles based on Nintendo characters.

Special offers
Terraria (505 Games) - €14.99/£12.74 (Ends December 8, normally €19.99/£16.99)
Horse Vet 3D (Treva Entertainment) - €9.99/£8.99 (Ends December 8, normally €19.99/£17.99)
My Life on a Farm 3D (Treva Entertainment) - €7.99/£7.19 (Ends December 8, normally €19.99/£17.99)
Top Model 3D (Treva Entertainment) - €7.99/£7.19 (Ends December 8, normally €19.99/£17.99)
Epic Word Search Collection (Lightwood Games) - €5.99/£4.49 (Ends December 1, normally €7.99/£5.99)
Epic Word Search Collection 2 (Lightwood Games) - €5.99/£4.49 (Ends December 1, normally €7.99/£5.99)
Fantasy Pirates (EnjoyUp Games) - €0.85/£0.85 (Ends December 22, normally €4.50/£4.50)
Football Up Online (EnjoyUp Games) - €2.99/£2.69 (Ends December 22, normally €3.99/£3.59)
RV-7 My Drone (EnjoyUp Games) - €0.89/£0.89 (Ends December 22, normally €2.99/£2.99)
TOYS VS MONSTERS (EnjoyUp Games) - €0.79/£0.79 (Ends December 22, normally €3.99/£3.99)
VAN HELSING SNIPER ZX100 (EnjoyUp Games) - €3.33/£3.33 (Ends December 22, normally €6.66/£6.66)
Carps & Dragons (Abylight) - €2.14/£1.93 if you own Musicverse: Electronic Keyboard or Music On: Electric Guitar (Ends December 1, normally €4.99/£4.49)
Music On: Electric Guitar (Abylight) - €0.85/£0.81 if you own Musicverse: Electronic Keyboard or Carps & Dragons (Ends December 1, normally €1.99/£1.89)
Musicverse: Electronic Keyboard (Abylight) - €3.43/£3.09 if you own Carps & Dragons or Music On: Electric Guitar (Ends December 1, normally €7.99/£7.19)
Snow Moto Racing 3D (Zordix AB) - €5.99/£5.39 (Ends December 1, normally €7.99/£7.19)

Nintendo eShop (Wii U)

Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise (Nintendo, Wii DL) - €19.99/£17.99

Be careful not to miss a beat! Losing the rhythm in Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise means you lose the game - but don’t worry, the controls are really easy to pick up! Just press the A Button or the A Button and B Button together! Half the fun is learning how to master each situation, and while the action is just as challenging as fans of the series would expect, beginners won’t be stuck for long thanks to the new feature that allows you to check the correct performance of the song to help you to master the required rhythm.

Exile's End (XSEED Games) - €9.99/£8.99
EXILE’S END is a platformer with exploration elements set on a dangerous alien world. The game was developed by one-man indie studio Magnetic Realms with art, cutscenes, and music provided by legends of the 8 and 16-bit eras from Japan. It draws its thematic influence from the science-fiction films and anime of the ‘80s and its gameplay from classic action-adventure titles.

Octocopter: Super Sub Squid Escape (TACS Games) - €2.99/£2.69
Oh no! Part way through their epic battle the Octopus and Submarine have lost their way and sunk to the bottom of the ocean. Can you help them to work together to escape these deadly depths? To complete each level you must navigate the maze without crashing. You won't stop spinning so timing is everything!

Ohayou! Beginner's Japanese (Finger Gun Games) - €4.99/£4.49
Have you always been interested in learning Japanese? Asuka and Kenji are here to help guide you along the path to learning how to read Japanese Hiragana and Katakana. Use digital flash cards to learn how to both write and how to pronounce each character. And when you think you've gotten a grasp of the language, you can participate in a memory game of over 60 lessons requiring you to use your finger to "cut" across the matching hiragana or katakana. If you get pass these lessons, you will surely learn the basics of the Japanese language!

3Souls Demo (Red Column) - Free
Discover the world of Mustland with Nelesa in the sad cells of Moon Prison with this first episode of 3Souls. In this 2D puzzle-platformer, players must utilise the unique features of the Wii U GamePad to solve puzzles and the touch screen to glimpse into the thoughts and feelings residing within Nelesa's soul.

Special offers
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty (Oddworld Inhabitants) - €9.99/£7.49 (Ends December 4, normally €19.99/£14.99)
Terraria (505 Games) - €14.99/£13.49 (Ends December 8, normally €19.99/£17.99)
Mighty No. 9 (Deep Silver) - €9.99/£8.99 (Ends December 8, normally €19.99/£17.99)
99Seconds (EnjoyUp Games) - €1.24/£1.14 (Ends December 22, normally €2.49/£2.29)
Darts Up (EnjoyUp Games) - €1.24/£1.14 (Ends December 22, normally €2.49/£2.29)
Rock 'N Racing Off Road (EnjoyUp Games) - €2.99/£2.69 (Ends December 22, normally €5.99/£5.39)
SDK Paint (HULLBREACH STUDIOS) - €3.75/£3.37 (Ends December 8, normally €5.00/£4.50)
SDK Spriter (HULLBREACH STUDIOS) - €9.37/£7.87 (Ends December 8, normally €12.50/£10.50)
Secret Files: Tunguska (Deep Silver) - €4.99/£4.49 (Ends December 8, normally €9.99/£8.99)
VRog (ByteRockers' Games) - €4.49/£4.04 (Ends December 15, normally €4.99/£4.49)
Mighty No. 9 - Ray Expansion (Deep Silver) - €2.49/£2.24 (Ends December 8, normally €4.99/£4.49)
Mighty No. 9 - Retro Hero (Deep Silver) - €1.49/£1.19 (Ends December 8, normally €2.99/£2.39)
U Host (Bear Box Media) - €4.99/£4.99 (Permanent, was €9.99/£8.99)

Nintendo 3DS Theme Shop
Pokemon themes available on November 23, all others on November 25

Pokemon Solgaleo / Lunala (Nintendo) - €1.99/£1.79
Images of Solgaleo and Lunala taken from the Pokémon TCG: Sun & Moon expansion! Scroll the Touch Screen to see them sparkle!

Pokemon Sun & Moon - Tropical (Nintendo) - €1.99/£1.79
This theme shows adorable Pokémon relaxing in the tropical heat of the Alola region. Scroll the Touch Screen to see them move!

Hello Kitty with Apples (Sanrio) - €0.99/£0.89
Hello Kitty plays with apples

Hello Kitty with Candyfloss (Sanrio) - €0.99/£0.89
Hello Kitty eats candyfloss

Hello Kitty Pizza (Sanrio) - €0.99/£0.89
Hello Kitty cooks pizza

Hello Kitty at the Spa (Sanrio) - €0.99/£0.89
Hello Kitty relaxes at the spa

A fairylicious Christmas (Rainbow) - €1.99/£1.79
Christmas is fairylicious and magic together with the Winx!

Pirate Pop Plus (13AM Games) - €1.82/£1.62
The official theme of Pirate Pop Plus!

L~A

Sadly, most likely not. Japan didn't get any. Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for Picross e7 & hoping that the US will get Mario's Super Picross on New 3DS.

Picross e7 is most definitely releasing before April 2017, my guess is sometime in December (they like to drop those without prior announcements).

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Cool, EU gets Rhythm Heaven as well.

Meanwhile, I'm just hoping for some good sales this week for Black Friday &/or Cyber Monday. Still got $16 on my account & hoping AA6 goes on sale.

Tizoc

Seems my new 3ds xl has arrived
How do i go about transferi g my 32 gb sd card and ninty account to it? Id prefer not to transfer using wireless

Shiggy

Cxx7-qSW8AAOX79.jpg:large

Nintendo of Europe
#CyberDeals are coming to Nintendo #eShop on #WiiU and #3DS on 25/11. Check back soon to see what's on offer…

Don't expect decent discounts. Just buy at retail, it's cheaper.

I remember trying to play Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise with what must have been a laggy HD upscaler as I just could not get any timing down at all. Now that I've got a CRT again I suppose I should actually try the game again.

Cxx7-qSW8AAOX79.jpg:large

Don't expect decent discounts. Just buy at retail, it's cheaper.
30% off Star Fox Zero.
30% off Code Name STEAM

Okay I'll stop now.

Seems my new 3ds xl has arrived
How do i go about transferi g my 32 gb sd card and ninty account to it? Id prefer not to transfer using wireless
Check out the manual for system settings. That has a lot of info.

But assuming you have a computer than can read SD cards (including the micro SD that the n3DS needs) you reach a part where there are 3 options. Select the copy via PC option and copy the contents of your old SD card onto your PC then copy this content to the new SD card.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I'm selling my wiiU, but after I deleted all my users, the digital games are still playable. I thought they'd be locked once the purchaser account was removed from the machine. What does this mean for the person that buys it? Can I sell it with those games on?

PtM

Banned
I'm selling my wiiU, but after I deleted all my users, the digital games are still playable. I thought they'd be locked once the purchaser account was removed from the machine. What does this mean for the person that buys it? Can I sell it with those games on?
You always could.
Your NNID is still linked to the hardware, I reckon.
If you ever want to reuse that account and its library, Nintendo probably won't help you out if it's still in use. You'll want to use the format option or whatever it's called.

Pokemaniac

If you haven't done a full system format, you should do that.

Though, NNIDs don't become fully unlinked from a system without involving Nintendo support. I'm not sure if they do it preemptively, though.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
You always could.
Your NNID is still linked to the hardware, I reckon.
If you ever want to reuse that account and its library, Nintendo probably won't help you out if it's still in use. You'll want to use the format option or whatever it's called.

Shit, I posted it already. Shall I just ask the guy to format it? Any issues in the future? I have my NNID on my 3DS but doubt I'll have a wiiU ever again

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Or 30% + My Nintendo 10%. Remember that from E3?
I'm honestly expecting this or coupons to appear as "rewards".

Heck, would be interesting to see if they discount any games that already have coupons on My Nintendo, allowing you to have an even bigger discount.

Zeeman

I'm honestly expecting this or coupons to appear as "rewards".

Heck, would be interesting to see if they discount any games that already have coupons on My Nintendo, allowing you to have an even bigger discount.

My birthday's in December, so I'm wondering if I'll get some sort of personal extra discount on some games on sale through the Just for You coupon.

PtM

Banned
Shit, I posted it already. Shall I just ask the guy to format it? Any issues in the future? I have my NNID on my 3DS but doubt I'll have a wiiU ever again
I don't know if he can reinstate the Mii account and get you banned or something.

Pokemaniac

I don't know if he can reinstate the Mii account and get you banned or something.

If the local account was deleted, then it can't really be brought back without credentials. You might just want to make it clear to the buyer that the licenses could go away at some point in the future if you decide to move the account to another Wii U.

Tizoc

New 3DS XL get!
It's the Poke Sun/Moon model and the black sheen is really nice.

Is the Ace Combat N3DS re-release worth getting? I already have the OG Ace Combat 3DS and it played fine for me on my N3DS.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I can't check at the moment, but I'm hearing there's a Sonic sale on the eShop, both systems. Including the VC titles & 3D Classics.

Shizza

I can't check at the moment, but I'm hearing there's a Sonic sale on the eShop, both systems. Including the VC titles & 3D Classics.

Just checked, there's a bunch of Sonic games for ~50% off on the NA eShop.

Sale Prices:

3DS:
3D Sonic the Hedgehog: $2.99
3D Sonic the Hedgehog 2: $2.99
Sonic the Hedgehog 2: $3.49
Sonic Blast: $3.49
Sonic the Hedgehog: Triple Trouble: $3.49
Sonic Drift 2: $2.79
Sonic Labyrinth: $3.49
Sonic Generations: $11.99
Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal: $14.99
Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed: $11.99

Wii U:
Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric: $14.99
Sonic Lost World: $14.97

Edit: looks like the sale goes through 11/29/2016 8:59 am PST.

Tizoc

Sale Prices:

3DS:

Wii U:

Sonic Boom 3DS 2 is pretty good. Short but doesn't overstay its welcome and the stages have a few nice platforming elements in them.
I enjoyed it more than Kirby Robobot personally.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
If it was the sequel on sale, I might've given in, but it's the first one, which based on the demo, was very "meh". Not godawful like the Wii U version, but nothing memorable.

jholmes

Sale Prices:

3DS:

I've only dabbled in the Sonic Game Gear games (I thought Tails Adventure was brilliant and everything else pretty forgettable) so is there anything I should give a second look? I might just go with Sonic 2 3D but owning a Game Gear game wouldn't be the worst thing.

Wii U:

I highly recommend both of these. Lost World is criminally underrated, a very Sonic-centric take on what Nintendo did with the Super Mario Galaxy games, and it's gorgeous and sounds fantastic to boot. SASRT is only the second-best kart racer on the system, it's true, but seriously, for 12 bucks if you have any kind of love for the genre you'll find something here. It has a lot of single-player content and the way it uses multiple vehicles is totally different from the central gimmick of Mario Kart 7. Plus the Sega fanservice is wonderful.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Plus there was those free DLC levels where Sonic travels to the world of Yoshi & Zelda, complete with Link costume.

Zeeman

Level 5 sale going on as well in NA:

Inazuma Eleven - $9.99
Aero Porter - $2.99
Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale - $2.99
Bugs vs. Tanks - $2.99
Crimson Shroud - $2.99
Liberation Maiden - $2.99
Starship Damrey - $2.99
Weapon Shop de Omasse - $2.99

Opa-Pa

Level 5 sale going on as well in NA:

Inazuma Eleven - $9.99
Aero Porter - $2.99
Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale - $2.99
Bugs vs. Tanks - $2.99
Crimson Shroud - $2.99
Liberation Maiden - $2.99
Starship Damrey - $2.99
Weapon Shop de Omasse - $2.99

Damn, I wanted to buy Crimson Shroud last week but only had $4 left. This is great timing.

Zeeman

Some type of Black Friday Cyber Deals on eShop, but the page isn't loading for me currently. Good through 8:59 a.m. PST on Dec. 5.

http://happyholidays.nintendo.com/cyber-deals

Here's the list in US prices

3DS:
Hyrule Warriors Legends: $27.99
The Legend of Zelda: $2.49
Triforce Heroes: $23.99
Link's Awakening DX: $3.59
Monster Hunter Generations: $23.99
Terraria: $14.99
FE: Awakening: $19.99
Azure Striker Gunvolt 2: $13.49
Kirby Fighters Deluxe: $3.49
M&L: Dream Team: $19.99
Steamworld Heist: $11.99
Kirby's Star Stacker: $1.49
7th Dragon: $29.99
Lego Star Wars TFA: $17.99
Project X Zone 2: $19.99
Lego Jurassic World: $9.99
Lego Avengers: $7.99
Mega Man Legacy: $7.49
Azure Striker Gunvolt: $9.99
Lego Batman 3: $9.99
Zero Escape: VLR: $12.49
Zero Escape: ZTD: $27.99

Wii U:

Twilight Princess HD: $34.99
Just Dance 2017: $35.99
Mario Galaxy 2: $9.99
Fast Racing NEO: $7.49
Kirby Return to Dream Land: $9.99
Kirby Mass Attack: $4.99
Jotun: $9.99
Star Fox Zero: $34.99
Mighty No. 9: $9.99
Lego Star Wars TFA: $23.99
Terraria: $22.49
Trine 2: $9.99
Trine: $7.49
Don't Starve Giant Edition: $5.10
Super Meat Boy: $11.20
Freedom Planet: $7.49
Just Dance 2016: $24.99
Lego Avengers: $11.99
Darksiders II: $9.99
Skylanders Superchargers: $24.99
Tumblestone: $17.49
Oddworld New and Tasty: $9.99

maxcriden

Here's the list in US prices

3DS:
Hyrule Warriors Legends: $27.99
The Legend of Zelda: $2.49
Triforce Heroes: $23.99
Link's Awakening DX: $3.59
Monster Hunter Generations: $23.99
Terraria: $14.99
FE: Awakening: $19.99
Azure Striker Gunvolt 2: $13.49
Kirby Fighters Deluxe: $3.49
M&L: Dream Team: $19.99
Steamworld Heist: $11.99
Kirby's Star Stacker: $1.49
7th Dragon: $29.99
Lego Star Wars TFA: $17.99
Project X Zone 2: $19.99
Lego Avengers: $7.99
Mega Man Legacy: $7.49
Azure Striker Gunvolt: $9.99
Zero Escape: VLR: $12.49
Zero Escape: ZTD: $27.99

Editing in the Wii U ones now

Adding to my OP, if that's ok. Thanks!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Eeehh, alright deals, but I have what I already want & 10% off Gunvolt 2 isn't that big of a deal.

Top Bottom