• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - November 2016

tolkir

nintendodown7yqso.png

sinttulooduu2.png

eShop Original Software

• Gravity+ (Nitrolic Games | NA: 11/03 | EU: 11/03)
  • Twisted Fusion (Leuvsion | NA: 11/03 | EU: 11/03)
  • Pinball Breakout (nuGame | NA: 11/03 | EU: 11/03)
  • Dungeon Hearts DX (Wolfgame | NA: 11/10)

eShop Retail Software

• Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (Nordic Games | NA: 11/22 | EU: 11/22)

Downloadable Content

• Hyrule Warriors (Nintendo)
    A Link Between Worlds Pack (NA: Available | EU: Available)
    A Link Between Worlds Pack (Nintendo 3DS + Wii U) (NA: Available | EU: Available)
  • Gravity+ (Nitrolic Games)
    Level Editor (NA: 11/03 | EU: 11/03)

Virtual Console

• F-Zero X (Nintendo | N64 | JP: 11/02 | EU: 11/03)

new3ds57uac8yu6i.png

Virtual Console

• Mario's Super Picross (Nintendo | EU: 11/03)

new3dsfuuda.png

eShop Original Software

• Ice Station Z (Wobbly Tooth | NA: 11/03 | EU: 11/03)
  • Unlucky Mage (Kemco | EU: 11/03)
  • Collide-a-Ball (Starsign | EU: 11/03)

eShop Retail Software

• Mario Party Star Rush (Nintendo | NA: 11/04 | EU: Available)
  • Sega 3D Classics Collection (Sega | NA: Available | EU: 11/04)
  • Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers (GameMill Ent. | NA: 11/08 | EU: 11/04)
  • Harvest Moon: Skytree Village | NA: 11/08)
  • Pokemon Sun/Moon (Nintendo | NA: 11/18 | EU: 11/23 | JP: 11/18)

Downloadable Content

• Hyrule Warriors (Nintendo)
    A Link Between Worlds Pack (NA: Available | EU: Available)
    A Link Between Worlds Pack (Nintendo 3DS + Wii U) (NA: Available | EU: Available)

tolkir

gibkz.png

Wii U

Nintendo 3DS

ZXtEB.png

Contributors: L~A, Ondore
  • NoA - November 03 Update
  • NoA - November 10 Update
  • NoA - November 17 Update
  • NoA - November 24 Update

Contributors: DKoops, JoeM86, TheMoon
  • NoE - November 03 Update
  • NoE - November 10 Update
  • NoE - November 17 Update
  • NoE - November 24 Update

• NCL - November 03 Update
  • NCL - November 10 Update
  • NCL - November 17 Update
  • NCL - November 24 Update

KuQGS.png

fM3VF.png

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Plz bring Mario's Super Picross to the US.

Mainly just hoping for a good Thanksgiving/Black Friday sale. Still a bit bummed we didn't get anything remotely like the Halloween sale EU got...

Xenoboy

Castlevania 4 and Super Ghost'n'Goblins on N3DS or Wii U?
I can go either way, just very undecided and the sale is over soon.
Any differences except for portability?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
If anyone is planning on getting a digital copy of Pokemon, you can pre-purchase now.

L~A

North America:

Nintendo eShop on Nintendo – 3DS

- Mario Party Star Rush – Think fast and have a blast with a variety of ways to party on the go or on the couch with Mario, Toad and more classic characters from the Mushroom Kingdom. It’s always your turn as you and up to three friends roll the dice, roam the board and recruit fan-favorite allies. The bigger your party, the faster you’ll earn stars and coins in frantic mini-games. It’s instant fun for everyone. (Additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.)
- Mario Party Star Rush – Party Guest Edition – Mario and friends invite you to be their party guest! Think fast and have a blast in this free version of the multiplayer portion of the Mario Party Star Rush game. Just download this for free in Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo 3DS family system, connect with a player who has the full version of the game, and enjoy all multiplayer modes with up to four players.

Wii Retail on Wii U

- Donkey Kong Jungle Beat – Take control of Donkey Kong with the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers as you swing, swim and battle against the fiercest jungle beasts to prove your worth. Earn combo multipliers by collecting bananas as you explore volcano caves, snowy peaks and fantastic skyscapes. Friendly animal pals can offer hints or a ride across the jungle.

Virtual Console on Wii U

- Mario Hoops 3-on-3 – It’s a whole new ball game when the superstars from the Mushroom Kingdom and some special guests throw down on the court. Use the touch screen on the Wii U GamePad controller to execute tricky dribbles, special passes and sweet shots in this fun Nintendo DS basketball game. Collect coins for extra points. The highest score wins at the sound of the buzzer.

New DLC:

Hyrule Warriors Legends – A Link Between Worlds Pack – By purchasing and downloading this new content, you get access to new playable characters Ravio and Yuga, a new Lorule Map, new outfits and an Adventure Mode map based on The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds game. You can also purchase a Season Pass for $14.99, which grants you access to the A Link Between Worlds pack and all three previously released DLC packs at a discounted price.

Nintendo eShop sales:

Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Great deals this week include Elliot Quest, Olympia Rising and Word Party, plus several more. Check out the full list of deals on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.

Activities:

New My Nintendo Rewards – Members of Nintendo’s rewards program can now redeem their My Nintendo points for exclusive discounts on select digital games. Games include Earthbound (Wii U and New Nintendo 3DS), Xenoblade Chronicles 3D (New Nintendo 3DS), BOXBOY! (Nintendo 3DS) and more. To see all rewards, visit https://my.nintendo.com/rewards. Fans who haven’t yet joined My Nintendo can sign up for free at https://my.nintendo.com/.

Also new this week:

- Ice Station Z (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Unlucky Mage (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Gravity+ (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- Pinball Breakout (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- Twisted Fusion (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)

Fewr

For my birthday I got a 30% off coupon.
I'd love to use it on a Wii U game, but I don't have time for that now. Next in my list would be Hyrule Warriors 3DS or DQVII, but they're not on the list.

Oh well, I'll get Mario + Luigi Paper Jam then. How long is the game?

zroid

Banned
For my birthday I got a 30% off coupon.
I'd love to use it on a Wii U game, but I don't have time for that now. Next in my list would be Hyrule Warriors 3DS or DQVII, but they're not on the list.

Oh well, I'll get Mario + Luigi Paper Jam then. How long is the game?

like... 25 hours I think?

Ninja Dom

I've read a couple of bad comments on Miiverse about F-Zero X in Wii U VC. Apparently it's too dark, too much rumble and over sensitive with the steering. Gonna buy it tonight when I get home. I bought it on Wii VC so I should get the upgrade price.

Ice Station Z is surprisingly good for $4. The online voice and text chat work well, the framerate is solid and it actually looks pretty decent when playing it. (Think N64 with a decent framerate)

BooJoh

I've read a couple of bad comments on Miiverse about F-Zero X in Wii U VC. Apparently it's too dark, too much rumble and over sensitive with the steering. Gonna buy it tonight when I get home. I bought it on Wii VC so I should get the upgrade price.

All Wii U N64 VC games are too dark. Nobody knows why, they were fine on Wii. Maybe they'll get it right on Switch.

Camjo-Z

Decided to get Twisted Fusion because gotta support those lovable Wii U indies! Tried it for about 30 minutes, it's basically a Metroidvania game with stiff movement, graphics that are way smaller than they should be, slightly amateur anime portraits where everyone looks the same person but with different clothing, and enemies that are bullet sponges right from the get go for no reason. Still, it seems like it gets better as you buy more abilities, and there are a lot of neat extra features that probably didn't need to be in the game but are anyway (weather, night/day cycles, difficulty slider, virtual pets, quests, etc.).

jmizzal

Ice Station Z is surprisingly good for $4. The online voice and text chat work well, the framerate is solid and it actually looks pretty decent when playing it. (Think N64 with a decent framerate)

Wish this was on WiiU too, I sold my 2DS

So glad with Switch we shouldnt have to worry about cool lil games like that going to 3DS only or WiiU only, Switch should have the best of both worlds

Madao

not surprised here. the Wii VC was also one of the worst releases since it had some bad textures, was too dark (which wasn't common back then since almost no other games were darkened on Wii VC) and was too sensitive on that too.
stick sensitivity issues is because this game is too sensitive for GC style sticks. the game plays a lot better with a worn N64 stick. they really needed to adjust sensitivity here since it's key to play this game well.

also, they didn't even bother to put a version with the Expansion Kit enhancements. before anyone says "64DD emulation", that doesn't actually do anything. you can run a rom with the Expansion Kit stuff in it on an N64 without a 64DD with a flash cart. all they needed to do was make the emulator allocate a bigger save file since the game uses more save space with the EK to make it run on Wii U VC but everthing else runs on a vanilla N64 and, by extension, should run on the emulator using a proper rom.

so, in the end, this version is complete crap. it makes the game look worse than it really is. avoid unless you are upgrading from Wii VC or really love F-Zero and have to have every release no matter how bad it is. this is one game that really needs and deserves to be played on a real N64 with a n64 pad to get the real experience and VC just serves to ruin the game's reputation (as if it needed more handicaps against the rest of the series).

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
like... 25 hours I think?
I can vouch for around the 25 hour mark as well, & this was doing some extra stuff and doing a ton of battles.

Debating if I should get Donkey Kong Jungle Beat eventually. I have the GCN version & still have the bongos, but would be interesting to replay the game via Wii version.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic

Is it a fun single player experience? Is it...deep? I'm intrigued.

Fewr

I can vouch for around the 25 hour mark as well, & this was doing some extra stuff and doing a ton of battles.

Debating if I should get Donkey Kong Jungle Beat eventually. I have the GCN version & still have the bongos, but would be interesting to replay the game via Wii version.
Thanks. Time is a precious resource for me. I've already preordered Pokémon Sun&Moon so those will take a while. I haven't bought DQVII yet for this same reason.

I think I can do Paper Jam & Pokémon for a while. Once I've finished both I'll go for DQ.

Tizoc

Were the SEGA 3D Classics collection getting a retail release in EU? If so when does it release?

Refyref

I need this. It's the only game I wan't and don't have in the collection, and if I had the moolah right now, I'd be buying it just for that.

I need as well, because despite having the collection, they added new content to the separate version and of course they're not releasing an update to the collection with it. Dammit Sega. :\

deadfolk

I need as well, because despite having the collection, they added new content to the separate version and of course they're not releasing an update to the collection with it. Dammit Sega. :\

Wtf? Seriously? So in EU, there's no way to get that extra content at all?

Ondore

Non of the usual sites I go to buy 3DS games from have it for sale though o_O I'll get the remaining games digitally but why am I unable to find it online outside of Amazon Spain or the like.

Sounds like an exclusive at least in the UK (Argos), maybe it's another store?

Tizoc

I'd like impressions on these titles please
Fossil Fighters: Frontier
Inazuma Eleven 3: Ogre
Driver 3D
Tenkai Knights

Gonna order from coolshop for the SEGA 3DS Classics and may want to get other stuff along with it

gappvembe

Decided to get Twisted Fusion because gotta support those lovable Wii U indies! Tried it for about 30 minutes, it's basically a Metroidvania game with stiff movement, graphics that are way smaller than they should be, slightly amateur anime portraits where everyone looks the same person but with different clothing, and enemies that are bullet sponges right from the get go for no reason. Still, it seems like it gets better as you buy more abilities, and there are a lot of neat extra features that probably didn't need to be in the game but are anyway (weather, night/day cycles, difficulty slider, virtual pets, quests, etc.).

Stopped me right there. Will buy with Olympia Rising since it's on sale.

Top Bottom