• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo eShop update officially released [New Update: Fixes Ridge Racer 3DS issue]

mandiller

It's so slow. It's about 3% done and hardly moving. Also the 3DS transfer tool is not up on the DSi store yet (Australia), which sucks.

Not fair! I got to 95 % and it errord!

How dare you all already downloaded it and looking at the shopping icon.

I wanna look at the icon *sob*

TehOh

Posting from the 3DS browser! Too bad that secondapps doesn't work, but I suspect that'll be fixed soon.

linko9

For some reason, I've never been able to get the original update (bar never even starts to fill up). Same issue now. Real bummer, I don't know what the problem is.

NOt even a quarter done, its nearly 6 in the morning I really need to go to bed but I can't miss out on my excite

EDit - oooh finally speeding up

Excitebike is taking a while to download just to let you guys know. Saving to SD card, is that how it was on the DSI?

Excite is complete!!

I got an error message while updating, right when the bar was at 100%...

I feel like I'm going to throw up. Somebody... hold me.

Seiru

Banned
linko9 said:
For some reason, I've never been able to get the original update (bar never even starts to fill up). Same issue now. Real bummer, I don't know what the problem is.

I forgot that the problem was my router's firewall. You might want to try to disable that (if you know how) until you get the update, and then put it back up.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Downloaded Excitebike, now getting the Pokemon thing. Might snag some DSiWare in a bit...

Software downloads still seem slow.... but that's probably due to system encryption, sadly.

Top Bottom