• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo eShop update officially released [New Update: Fixes Ridge Racer 3DS issue]

InsaneZero said:
My god this shop interface is SO MUCH BETTER than the Wii one. Holy shit.

Yeah, the icons new show popular games, and they have this big art on the top screen. Hell of a lot better.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Started out the DSiWare Transfer before going to the eShop...

Pikmin!!!! So the 3DS is powered by them.

mandiller

Futureman said:
The Zelda screenshots in the shop ARE NOT 3D.

Da fuk? Are there any 3D trailers?

Surely Nintendo is not so stupid as to killed a good way of getting users to experience 3D content?

Sumebody

Neo Member
Futureman said:
"Shop is undergoing maintenance" when I try to go into the 3DS Classics section.

I am getting this too....the browser works, but I keep on getting this message. Will try in 10 I guess...

DMG-01

Pokedex downloaded. I got Audino, Tepig, Axew, Dewott, Emboar, Emolga, Foongus, Hydreigon, Minccino, Oshawott, Pignite, Samurott, Scraggy, Serperior, Servine, and Snivy.

evangd007

Nintendo: promise update on June 6, releases update on June 6 at 10:30 PM PST. Are they running on Valve time now or something?

daffy

Banned
DMG-01 said:
Pokedex downloaded. I got Audino, Tepig, Axew, Dewott, Emboar, Emolga, Foongus, Hydreigon, Minccino, Oshawott, Pignite, Samurott, Scraggy, Serperior, Servine, and Snivy.
It imports from your Pokemon B/W save??

UberTag

Anyone able to get eShop up and running in Canada?
I downloaded the update fine but I'm getting maintenance errors afterwards.

Sianos

I assume the trailers are coming after tommorow.

And considering they've already shown 3D video, they will be in 3D.

Truth101

Banned
Doesn't support Debit Cards wtf is this shit. Damn it!!! =[

Edit: Never mind, just forgot to put the 0 before the month on the expiration date.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
FUCK!! In the middle of the DSiWare Transfer my DSi got an error code saying it couldnt connect to the internet. Now my 3DS is still in transferring DSiWare mode, but It still wont let me connect with the DSi.

FUCK FUCK FUCK. If I lost my DSiWare I'm going to be livid.

Top Bottom