• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo holding new conference this Friday [Up: Over]

No work+No class=I'm staying up.

Any chance we'll see some eShop games? I don't expect megatons, but just announce a couple new eShop games and I'll be a happy man.

watershed

Banned
vferrel said:
No work+No class=I'm staying up.

Any chance we'll see some eShop games? I don't expect megatons, but just announce a couple new eShop games and I'll be a happy man.
Probably but for Japan only. They've already got some great 3dsware games out.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
PounchEnvy said:
My nap has been interrupted. I woke up to the sound of the fire alarm.
That's not a fire alarm, that's the 'nintendo bomben droppen' alarm.

See yall later!

I'm not staying up to 5-6 for this ... no matter how much I hope Pokemon Gray appears. In fact, I would likely be pissed if I did stay up and that didn't happen >:/

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Get to go into work late, but I think I'll go in so I arrive just in time for this. Real men wil watch it on NicoNico.

sakipon

I'll be more than pleased if they give out the full details on the new Mii Plaza / Streetpass stuff. It always makes my day when I get a hit.

Rhod

Nintendo also just tweeted that they will have new MH3G footage.

The whole presentation is 30 minutes long (or at least, NicoNico have a 30 min slot for it).

Does anyone know if this conference will be spoken in English? if not then its pointless to look at them for me who does not know any japanese.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
oh, nice. finally something at a reasonable hour for the Aussies.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
storafötter said:
Does anyone know if this conference will be spoken in English? if not then its pointless to look at them for me who does not know any japanese.

No, in Japanese it's too awesome.
It's the reign of ano, hai, 8888888888 and exilarating pronounces.

storafötter said:
Definitely not.

I only watch because they may 'show' something, beside that, you should just wait for recap here.

beje

Banned
Do anybody know what the heck does it say in the textbox below that?

Edit: whoops, it went to black just as I was sending the post

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
vodka-bull said:
The last pre-recorded "conference" I saw was the Konami disappointment.
That wasn't for details they left out of a conference the month before. This will probably be just as disappointing if you're expecting Nintendo to magically piece together another line-up while announcing a few more games for 2012 and beyond, that's what they did last month. I wish they'd make some announcements for the west my-self, but it wouldn't be NCL conference if there was going to be any kind of focus on that so I'm not expecting anything on that front really. This will probably be on their new eShop and 3DS online while showing some more footage of all the games coming out in November and especially December in Japan.

Red UFO

Celine said:
The latter.
100276794_548c83c4eb.jpg

Nuclear Muffin said:
Oh! It's updated! The stream is running and the conference is now called Nintendo Direct! EXCITE!!!

Judging by some of the responses in this thread, "Nintendo Erect" might have been more appropriate ;-)

Looking forward to finding out what they have planned for OS changes, eShop revamp and online functionality - I've been very impressed with how they've managed to recover from the rather botched launch and I'm hoping that extends to this aspect of the platform too.

walking fiend said:
Definitely not.

I only watch because they may 'show' something, beside that, you should just wait for recap here.

Thats a good point, but I would regret watching it if they only showed a power point presentation boasting about 3ds sales and "innovation". Of course I do hope that they show videos and games.

storafötter said:
Thats a good point, but I would regret watching it if they only showed a power point presentation boasting about 3ds sales and "innovation". Of course I do hope that they show videos and games.
I really don't think that's what they are going to show.

Kenka

1 hour to go. I feel a mix of seratonin and endomorphin engulfing slowly my brain. I want MOAR games for my 3DS. Thanks Nintendo.

Is it only Ustream or is it duplicated somewhere else?

The site is running like ass for me

edit: nvm found it, nintendo.co.jp - top of this page (100 page view)

Top Bottom