• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo patched out my offensive Inkling gesture in MK8D

OmegaX

That's Ok in japanese too nowadays I'm pretty sure.

Money is more like this

Photo-46-500x375.jpg
That means "gay" where I'm from.

L Thammy

I refuse to buy another Mario Kart game until it features Waluigi grabbing and kneading his balls every time he passes an opponent. I know video game boycotts have never been effective but sometimes you just have to take a moral stance.

DylanEno

This filthy reign of censorship continues smh developers these days lack all integrity

/s That's pretty funny. The new animation is fine - Inkling Girl is perfect either way.

Cipherr

that was in the game? Lol

Thats what I said, I hadn't seen this yet because the fucking console is sold out everywhere and I cant get one. But this is hilarious, and I reckon had I got used to using it I would be sad to see it go.

Its always been taken to mean "F U" in the cities I grew up in. Hard to imagine they let that get added in the first place.

Cartman86

Banned
lol I was surprised when I saw that gesture. It fits for those characters, but it seemed like something Nintendo wouldn't do in Mario game at least.

Oh my god, that's hilarious, I didn't realize it had been in MK8D in the first place.

I can see why Nintendo would patch it out, but man, it'll always live on in my heart.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I'm impressed that you could even notice this (and almost immediately after the patch, to boot)

I don't understand still....

Spastic is a derogitory term for a disabled person, in particular it is referring to someone with cerebral palsy, in fact there are numerous charity organisations that were at one point called "The Spastic Society" or similar that had to change there names for the negative connotations it carried.

Top Bottom