• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Producer: Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem is "right on schedule"

14312933232_e36f99b17c_o.gif

Dugna

I want to win the lottery sometime so I can buy all these awesome games coming in 2015. good to see this is still being worked though it'll be a system seller for me once it's confirmed to be coming out.

Ansatz

Well that's the last Wii U concern quenched, haters be damned. All the games have resurfaced and we even got the speculated online multiplayer paintball shooter with a Nintendo twist. Now let's see if we get Retro / EAD Tokyo round 2 next year.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Would it kill you to tell us non-knowing plebes wtf youre talking about?

Abbreviate the title, fine, at least mention the game in the OP.

Whats a SMTxFE?

NeonZ

Would it kill you to tell us non-knowing plebes wtf youre talking about?

Abbreviate the title, fine, at least mention the game in the OP.

Whats a SMTxFE?

Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem, a crossover between those two franchises. A Wii U game announced way back in the first Wii U direct that also revealed, without footage, quite a few other Wii U titles, like the new Zelda, Mario Kart and Smash Bros. SMT x FE is the only one that has remained without any news afterwards though.

Basically nothing is known about the game itself, aside from it being originated from a concept for a Fire Emblem game mixing fantasy with the modern world.

or more like theres nothing seen but a title card and a confirmation that its still being worked on

TLG and SMTxFE are not even comparable, 8 years and a whole console generation versus under 2 years.

Nintendo's TLG would be more like Metroid Dread, announced around the same time and no one knows it's status.

I wish we could have gotten at least a super short, short video teaser of some sort of new content, but I'm glad we got confirmation that it's still trucking along.

Kriken

Right now, Nintendo is doing everything I want to hear right now for their current console games
Sans Metroid and Majora's Mask
I really want to see more information on this since Yarn Yoshi and X not only got names but more specific details about release and development.

Yeah 4 years is totally 7-8 years.

Lol, what are you even talking about? The game's been in 'development' since 2007 and was first shown at E3 2009, neither are 4 years old

Deitus

Man, this title change is going to troll so many people who don't read the first page. It will certainly be entertaining.

SMT x Fire Emblem and The Last Guardian don't exist until I can have a copy in front of me so I can physically splurge over them.

rouken

lol the haters are scrambling with their facts. try harder guys.

Nintendo is gonna release TLG before sony ever does

Top Bottom