• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Producer: Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem is "right on schedule"

MilesTeg

Banned
Title change is pretty dumb. Just because Sony failed so hard with TLG doesn't mean IS is gonna pull a Team Ico. Stupid. The game even shows on Nintendo's 2014 release schedule.

If we eventually get HL3, SMTxFE, and TLG in the same year, gaf's servers would never recover. I say this even in light of how well htey held up this week.

Hatchtag

Banned
Let me know when Nintendo announces the two biggest third party exclusives of last generation as well as a big first party game and still has nothing to show for either of them an entire generation later.

Persona7

Banned
Not really. With SMT IV they got Sega to showcase it...

Either way this is likely Nintendo's IP and it'll be up to Nintendo to show it off.

This is a crossover game that will features characters from both series, I don't know how crossover games are typically published but I doubt Nintendo will gain ownership of any SMT characters.

Soriku

This is a crossover game that will features characters from both series, I don't know how crossover games are typically published but I doubt Nintendo will gain ownership of any SMT characters.

It's probably like KH where Disney owns the series (Nintendo in this case) but there are still FF/TWEWY characters (SMT).

NeonZ

SykoTech

Only thing better than the title change is people actually getting upset over it.

Just a joke because Shu said something similar today as well. No need to cry over it.

Gamerloid

Only thing better than the title change is people actually getting upset over it.

Just a joke because Shu said something similar today as well. No need to cry over it.

That's how jokes are, they're either good or bad. I think this one was bad. I don't see anyone crying over it, just pointing out that they like it or hate it.

iOtbVuPB7Dk5s.gif

I can't stop loving this gif.

SJS

Thank god SOMEONE asked. It really needed to be.

Well, I'm glad it's still alive, I suppose. Better than nothing.

Like Yoshi's Woolly World, it's likely that this game only started full development after or around the Jan '13 Direct. Hopefully we get to see it sooner rather than later. I imagine this one is going to hit Japan ahead of the West, so maybe it'll appear at TGS?

It's also possible that, like with Tecmo publishing Hyrule Warriors in Japan that Atlus/Sega is publishing in Japan, too, I suppose.

Top Bottom