• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Project Café E3 LA Convention Center boxes (first bears spotted) !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insaniac

tumblr_lknc2a7NsR1qc46hq.jpg

OPEN THAT SHIT UP!

Someone needs to post that gif from a few years ago with Ken Kutaragi exiting one of these boxes and yelling 4D or something like that. That was the best.

JABEE

Maybe the boxes are Cafe? The next generation of gaming is making box forts. A plea to the hardcore gamer some may say.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
DeathbyVolcano said:
Someone needs to post that gif from a few years ago with Ken Kutaragi exiting one of these boxes and yelling 4D or something like that. That was the best.

4l414wx.gif

Josh7289

You know, there's no reason any of these boxes contain anything directly related to Cafe, besides maybe a logo on one of the walls or something at best.

Rlan

Can anyone find that thread from a few years ago with all the Box photoshops? Must have been years ago.

apana

We also need to consider the possiblity. What if the box is the console?

3iP4JdbcTct5hpaccGABFPCr_500.jpg

Now I know how the controller works:

wii_box_robot.jpg

Tenck

Big One said:
I wonder what it feels like to be the person who opens it for the first time ever

Imaging what it must feel like to close it. You just touched the Cafe, and you're hiding it from people :'(

Edit: Misread your pot :eek:

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Cafe includes 50" monitor confor,med.

shaowebb

Let's see...bunch of sentra, a box labeled 3d display, and a huge crate.

This is pretty much the gear they sent to fabricate their displays and stage props, but hey hype train for thermoplastics!

oh baby baby I wanna see me some 3D project Cafe vacuum forming alternate reality game kiosks...

Neiteio

BY2K said:
Woah. 50" Monitor? Have Nintendo ever used TVs that big on the show floor?
Probably not. 50" is HD territory.

We will now appreciate every glorious bristle in Mario's stache.

mj1108

Rez said:
Cafe includes 50" monitor confor,med.

50" monitor and will show Cafe in 480p.

shaowebb said:
Let's see...bunch of sentra, a box labeled 3d display, and a huge crate.

This is pretty much the gear they sent to fabricate their displays and stage props, but hey hype train for thermoplastics!

The people at the companies that make these convention setups must have to sign one hell of an NDA. Just a little surprised that someone who works at the company that makes this stuff doesn't leak something.

mj1108

Green Mamba said:
This is how low we stoop? Ogling pictures of boxes that contain hard hats and doors? This is what E3 does to us?

We do this EVERY year. Get with the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom