• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Project Café E3 LA Convention Center boxes (first bears spotted) !

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Green Mamba said:
This is how low we stoop? Ogling pictures of boxes that contain hard hats and doors? This is what E3 does to us?
Entrance deck, hardware and tools were just confo,rmed for Nintendo's conference and you're worried about this?!

Aeana

Green Mamba said:
This is how low we stoop? Ogling pictures of boxes that contain hard hats and doors? This is what E3 does to us?
Come on man, 12 RIGHT DOORS (3 of 4) How can you not be excited??

(I was reading this thread trying to figure out what I was missing. I still can't figure it out.)

Green Mamba said:

dude dude don't you see the circular saw and discarded cigarettes, those mean something man .

mj1108

Another one.... Dutch Doors? o_O :

2190.JPG

Reggie is in that box D:

Would be hilarious if they have giant AR cards of Reggie,Iwata and etc

Hup hup hup Dutch doors 0_o

Can it be Tuesday tomorrow :(

yencid

THAT BOX:

Come with me and you'll be
In a world of pure imagination
Take a look and you'll see
Into your imagination

We'll begin with a spin
Trav'ling in the world of my creation
What we'll see will defy
Explanation

If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Want to change the world, there's nothing to it

There is no life I know
To compare with pure imagination
Living there, you'll be free
If you truly wish to be

There is no life I know
To compare with pure imagination
Living there, you'll be free
If you truly wish to be

Tenck

Green Mamba said:

Imagine when they show us actual hardware and software. We'll be little screaming school girls.

E3 is a magical thing :)

So, it seems like lots of marketing materials and show floor stands and walls are in these boxes, but I doubt actual Cafe consoles are. Those are probably chained to Nintendo employee wrists, in briefcases.

I'm not even kidding.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
ShockingAlberto said:
Nintendo's E3 is actually a new nonary game.

BETTER TRY AND ESCAPE THE FLOODING ROOM, BITCHES
Cafe isn't a console.
Cafe isnt a box.
Cafe isn't even a place.
Cafe is an experience (where you have to escape from a room flooding with water because when you go underwater for too long you drown and die).

THE:MILKMAN

Lupin the Wolf said:
So, it seems like lots of marketing materials and show floor stands and walls are in these boxes, but I doubt actual Cafe consoles are. Those are probably chained to Nintendo employee wrists, in briefcases.

I'm not even kidding.

They will be in the cargo hold of the private jet Reggie, Iwata and Miyamoto are on right now.

THE:MILKMAN said:
They will be in the cargo hold of the private jet Reggie, Iwata and Miyamoto are on right now.

what are you talking about reggie is in that box with the cafes
and our dreams

ShockingAlberto said:
It's the name of the shipping/storage company.

Gold Empty Storage - GES.
Are you bipolar my friend?

One minute it seems like your excitement is going to burst through the monitor, another you're calm, cool, and collected.

I'll be honest I'm getting kind of worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom