• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

nintendo's conference in a nutshell

Tom_Cody

Easy_D said:
I see someone other than me googled Ravi Drums :lol

Holy crap! I've seen him perform live!

He was at the Wii launch event in Times Square. He warmed up the crowd for Reggie. I thought he looked familiar, but I wasn't sure if it was the same guy.

Brilliant video. You missed a few opportunities though, namely most of the crap that came out of that woman's mouth. The vid totally needed a "you really like that throttle" as well.

Still, damn funny stuff.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
The biggest crime here is that no one has made an animated gif of the Wii Music jam session.

jarosh

sp0rsk said:
The biggest crime here is that no one has made an animated gif of the Wii Music jam session.
well, i am not making any more gifs or videos. i am so done with this conference after suffering through the worst parts of it over and over again in order to make this video.

M3wThr33

Banned
jarosh said:
well, i am not making any more gifs or videos. i am so done with this conference after suffering through the worst parts of it over and over again in order to make this video.
You're not ALLOWED to complain. It wasn't meant for YOU.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
jarosh said:

*cracks the whip*

Roi

reggiemunch.jpg

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
This is the best thing to come out of the Nintendo conference.
9j27f8.gif

Seriously, the Firefox sped-up-gif quirk makes this 10000000000000000000000000000000 times funnier. :D

Blackbird

catfish said:
God, Wii music looks like the worst thing to ever actually happen to gaming. How are the mainstream newspapers not already making fun of 'you just flail around and music happens'

Trust me, some do...

MisterHero

Guys Miyamoto was only listening to you based on much earlier fan reactions.

2s1xb3m.gif

If you watch the video he's clearly adding more cowbell.

Banned
kurahadol said:
Awesome. :lol

I remember watching the conference and looking at the drum guy and just thinking "I seriously can't wait for gifs"

I just watched it for the first time and thought this. Man... That shit was embarrassing... Reggies such a douche, finally all the Reggie worship has been killed off once and for all.

This was pretty funny

Banned
twinturbo2 said:
This is the best thing to come out of the Nintendo conference.
9j27f8.gif

Seriously, the Firefox sped-up-gif quirk makes this 10000000000000000000000000000000 times funnier. :D

It's so good, they couldn't have found a more douchey looking dude too. What was his name again? Josh Drums or something!??!?

Mr.Wuggles

Neo Member
I could forgive Nintendo if all of this was freeware.

Yet the fact that they are selling shit for full-price, I am officially burning my N-Jacket.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Just cause it went unnoticed in another thread:

eragp1.jpg

EDIT: For those who don't know, Uncle Fester is dead Gunpei Yokoi, and Pugsley is the "Nintendo Nerd Lord" kid. Of course, grandma is Yamauchi, and the "thing" (the walking hand) is the Wiimote:p

Schrade

Ether_Snake said:
Just cause it went unnoticed in another thread:

[IMG ]http://i38.tinypic.com/eragp1.jpg[/IMG ]

EDIT: For those who don't know, Uncle Fester is dead Gunpei Yokoi, and Pugsley is the "Nintendo Nerd Lord" kid. Of course, grandma is Yamauchi, and the "thing" (the walking hand) is the Wiimote:p
Hah, that's awesome. I love Miyamoto as Wednesday... the look on his face! ROFL.

sorry, but does anybody happen to have that star trek TNG gif where whats-his-name is loading the conference on his monitor thing, and then there's a disappointed look on his face?

edit: i see it's already in this thread, but i know there's a larger one floating around somewhere

Top Bottom