• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NIS America confirms Hotaru no Nikki (htoL#NiQ) this fall, digital only

ss-hikaru

Love the art for this. I was in lectures earlier today and did this little doodle of the game ehe.
14386464027_34f3e8db90_z.jpg

Ohhh! pretty!

First trailer.

http://youtu.be/1aTPsEVvUjc

This is the trailer that immediately sold me on the game back when it first came out for the japanese release.

Thanks, was interested in the game at first for the puzzle gameplay but it seems like it's got an intriguing story to go with it too :O

Beautiful. I would really like an artbook.

Now that you mention it...but I don't want it to be bundled with any potential physical LE editions cos I wanna buy this digitally >.<

AniHawk

so i got a chance to see the limited edition in person (it wasn't my copy).

there's a really nice chipboard box, an art book with a sort of matte cover, but it felt like a soft touch material, and then a separate box for the cd, which also housed a couple buttons (i was only aware of the cd and art book).

the buttons are okay. kind of at odds with the dark/mysterious feel of the rest of the package. the chipboard box is nice- super sturdy, and there's a lot of art in the art book. i think it's 32 or 36 pages long. the ost had 17 tracks, although i would assume a lot of those would be repeating background music, not that that's necessarily a bad thing.

The Japanese version's just been patched with an option for physical controls now. Just move the joystick to control the firefly etc. Used to be played entirely with the touch screen and rear touch which was a massive pain in the arse; especially during quick action scenes. The new option is fantastic and should have been there from the very beginning. =x

I almost want to reactivate my facebook just to like that. Tell them to tweet something similar.

Just don't start pre-order this week, I'm out of money at the time.

i know, exactly what i was thinking. don't have the funds in there right now for the temporary hold they do... please, do it next week D:

gngf123

It probably will be NISA store exclusive, but I hope it isn't. I might actually be interested in buying a physical release of this one but don't plan on spending the equivalent of $100+ on it thanks to NISA EU prices.

Top Bottom